Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a couple Fury's that I found online. If you know of anyone looking for a good deal on a Fury, pass these along if you care to. Also, I've found plenty of shipping companies that will ship the bike from anywhere, to anywhere in the lower 48 for $499 or under. Tack that on to the price of some of these bikes, and you still have a killer deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks like some great deals but I don't see the most popular color RED.:D:D
You dont see red becuase his query price range was set too high. If showed a snapshot of $1,000 and below you are bound to 20-30 red Furys.... I heard some people were giving them away as they were too slow..

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You dont see red becuase his query price range was set too high. If showed a snapshot of $1,000 and below you are bound to 20-30 red Furys.... I heard some people were giving them away as they were too slow..
You a$$ red is the fastest:D You would know that if you hadn't bought a black one:p They are higher because of the speed and resale value.:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks, good information. I have a friend in the market and will pass along this information. I do like the Red the best.

·
Registered
81 Posts
blue

blue is faster, you know blue by you!.... red is dead!.... jk... red is nice, was actually my second choice if i didnt find a blue one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The blue was my second choice in colors. Kinda would have been happy with any of the colors because I just love the bike.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
If I remember right, and I am not thinking right yet, that blue has been for sale 4+months, I believe it has a salvage title or something was funny about it? :confused:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I don't see myself selling my fury, not at least before I sell a kidney, but it's scary to think of the depreciation I've absorbed already...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I remember right, and I am not thinking right yet, that blue has been for sale 4+months, I believe it has a salvage title or something was funny about it? :confused:
Yes, Sir. You are right. The blue one is a PA salvage title. The tank is dented on the left side, and the left front turn signal is broken. Ad said the bike was fine otherwise. I would think that is still a great deal if someone has the cash to buy it outright (I don't think banks will give anyone a loan on a salvage title, but not sure about that). I never cared for the stock turn signals anyway! :)

I'm actually torn between buying a Valkyrie Interstate, a 1983-86 V-65 Magna, a bone stock 1987-88 Super Magna, or another cheap, used Fury to keep bone stock. I can't make up my mind on which way to go. I currently have a 95 Magna that I've totally customized, a project 87 Super Magna that I'm currently modifying to accept the front end and 250 rear end from a VTX1800, a stock 87 Super Magna, another modified 87 Super Magna, and my current Fury. I'm leaning towards the Valkyrie simply to have something big and comfy for cross-country travels. Just can't decide and pull the trigger on one. A v-65 Magna would be a lotta fun...

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I have experience with a few salvage title items. I learned part of the system and how things come about, why, how they are priced, the players, etc. Business is full of snakes and bad dealings, period. I believe the true price or value of the blue to be $5500 max. That would be for an end user, self fixer, who is going to keep it for 2 or 3+ years. There is a real reason, which will never go away, it has been totaled, and in essence always will be. It is the things you cant see or measure that will get you in the end. Even if you wash the title clean in a friendly state. Then you will have to resale at some point, now it's your salvage for sale.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
that blue one is steeply priced, another 3k and you can get it brand new. Figure tank and misc trim, no savings and you got a bike that has been down and has miles

·
Registered
6 Posts
You a$$ red is the fastest:D You would know that if you hadn't bought a black one:p They are higher because of the speed and resale value.:D
It's not black. It is a really really really dark red.

·
Registered
630 Posts
It's not black. It is a really really really dark red.
You are correct, black furies are the red ones that broke the light barrier and the red paint was charred from the friction. Matte were the red ones that did not make it to paint after primer cause they sold so quickly. Blue and silver were put out so girls would have a color. Honda was against this, but court action made them offer these colors.

orange was a mistake honda made when they consulted s&t pr services. (this company was masked under many false products and services and the ceo has skipped to Mexico)

White was made so Red could have a true alternative worth of the fury title.

·
Registered
470 Posts
You are correct, black furies are the red ones that broke the light barrier and the red paint was charred from the friction. Matte were the red ones that did not make it to paint after primer cause they sold so quickly. Blue and silver were put out so girls would have a color. Honda was against this, but court action made them offer these colors.

orange was a mistake honda made when they consulted s&t pr services. (this company was masked under many false products and services and the ceo has skipped to Mexico)

White was made so Red could have a true alternative worth of the fury title.
proof of red burning off to become fastest black bike. this pic was taken when i was going 185,999 mph just before light speed

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
proof of red burning off to become fastest black bike. this pic was taken when i was going 185,999 mph just before light speed
BTW - that paint job is incredible! Do you have pics of the whole bike you could share?

·
Registered
470 Posts
BTW - that paint job is incredible! Do you have pics of the whole bike you could share?
hope you like these, i've had to keep her under 186,000 mph because i didn't want all the red to come off.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts