Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
There has been similar threads on this and the subject has been pretty much covered by the members over the past year. You might want to try the search button or maybe someone can post up some the links to some of the previous threads.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There has been similar threads on this and the subject has been pretty much covered by the members over the past year. You might want to try the search button or maybe someone can post up some the links to some of the previous threads.
Last night I searched "user name origins" and "origins of user name". No matches showed up. Sorry I'm still learning the forum ropes. Brad

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Don't let the
s bug you, post all you want. Or PM me anytime, I work on bikes 6 days a week and will help you out if I can. The search on here sux most of the time anyway.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Don't let the
s bug you, post all you want. Or PM me anytime, I work on bikes 6 days a week and will help you out if I can. The search on here sux most of the time anyway.
Thank you, Clueless, for the feedback and help offer. It's probably not too easy to moderate, keep this forum smooth running and still find time to ride.
I wasn't looking for any help at this time. Just wondering who the "reliable" experts were on this forum, not what their every day job was.
Unfortunately sometimes what people do for a living isn't the same as doing what they're best at.
Also wondered if anyone's user name was related to their field of expertise.
Thanx again, Brad'N Matt

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Fury Serious, I know the “What do you do for a living” wasn’t exactly what you were looking for, just thought it would help. There are a lot of knowledgeable members on the forum; it’s just going to take time to learn who they are. I would throw out names, but I’m sure I would miss a few. Being a member since September of 2009, I take it that you are not on here much. When needed, PM me if you like, and I’ll try to point you in the right direction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts