Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Utahns doing the Fallen Officers Ride this Sunday the 19th? I just recieved a reminder email. I've done it the last few years, and has had a pretty amazing turnout. Not 100% that I'll make it this year, but if the cards fall right, I'll be there.

If you want to go really fast on the freeway and not have anyone think twice about it, just jump in behind a group of Cops heading to this ride starting location. :) Last year my poor little Fury had trouble keeping up with the guys I got behind.

Pre-Registration Open ~ 6th Annual Ride for Fallen Officers on Sunday, August 19, 2012 | Utah Law Enforcement Memorial

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I think we might try to make it. We've got a car show the day before and don't know how wiped out we'll be, but I would like to do it. Do you know if you can register the day of the ride?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always regeistered the day of ride. They've also had a great breakfast at Harley's. I'm hoping to make it at least an hour early for some food and to have time for a little parking lot "window" shopping. My wife even said she was looking forward to this ride again. I guess that means that she'll clear the calendar and make sure I get there. :cool:

If my wife goes, that means I'll be riding the rug, so just look for the Blue Furry Fury. Wait, something about that statement just sounds wrong. :D I really should dye the sheepskin blue so it doesn't stand out so much.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I'm hoping that we can make it. I'll definately look for you if we do Brent! And Loopze, if you can make it make, sure to look for me and Brent.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, back is acting up again. Taking it easy today hoping we can make it tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts