Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if I will get my ass kicked if I wear this.

Registered
I wouldn't worry about it. Persoanlly I don't give a shit what someone has on their vest, or their bumper. It's still a semi-free country. Even if I was an anti-gun guy, I'd defend your right to decide for yourself.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #4
Certainly not! Folks will assume you're packin'. Looks real nice.
I am packin. My Weapon is always on me or close by.馃か
Concealed Carry Permit

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I could ask my local chapter of the "OUTLAWS" the area Alfa motorcycle club in Florida but I really
don't want to stir-up shit. 馃憖

Reactions: boatwire and Gizmo

Registered
As long as you're not copying their colors, or presenting yourself as a rival you should be fine. I think a person would have to be a real a** to take offense to that design.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #8
There are rules about wearing vests/jackets with patches.
If the offended club member thinks you are violating the code
you will be confronted and asked about your intentions.
This is from some documentary Click me
I've been out so long I don't know what's changed

Reactions: Gizmo

Super Moderator
Historically, you'll probably be okay until someone who earned their patch takes offense, and at that point it depends on what type of day they're having.

You can self-justify anything you want, but if you're asking the question "is it okay" you know:
  1. it's not going to be okay at some point,
  2. you haven't set foot in the lifestyle of a club member--"it ain't the same, your rules don't apply."
If anything good can be said of this, it's that there's no territory in the bottom rocker. That's completely countered by how stupid it is to put what doesn't belong in a 3-piece-patch into a 3-piece-patch.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I guess I kinda know already the answer to my question. Maybe just the center patch. What do you think?
I do believe that would be taken as no more offense than a shirt. I got along back in the day with the clubs in Virginia Beach and Norfolk Virginia. I had a Harley then and knew some members as friends. I even was allowed to go on rides. Just not to the clubhouse, prison visitations and always at the back of the pack.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #12
Wow I had no idea.

I'm glad I brought this up. I know the local clubs here in Florida are active year round.
They are out and about with all the "BIKER BARS" here and destinations. You need to know that if you come here for one of the bike events there are clubs from around the world. But the "OUTLAWS" for lack of a better word OWN THE PLACE. You just don't wear colors while you're here. Most businesses have a strict rule, NO COLORS.

Registered
Yeah, I get the whole gun thing. I really like what their calling a PORK SWORD love high caliber pistols. But in old school dialog is -The Right to Bear Arms- a metaphor of the era? In old speak that meant to contest, speak up or oppose government. In some cases opposition to a decree was referred to as motions to war! My own opinion and everyone certainly has one, I always investigate if it's the right reason or have I been led to this situation by commerce and fashion.(Apple)
And the patch is cool, but are you going to California?

Registered
The 1%ers are the only ones who should have rockers. They claimed the right to wear them. We had a case here in Australia where the Ulysses social riding club had a meet up in Canberra, where some of the members had added rockers on their vests and jackets with the places they came from. The Hells Angels saw the rockers and the Ulysses guys were told to remove the rockers or face what would be happening to them. Fortunately the President of the Hells Angels spoke to the national president of Ulysses and warned them what would happen. The Ulysses president gave the order to his club to remove the rockers for their own safety. The Ulysses guys did so they were OK. I don't think it's worth the risk to mess with rockers.

Super Moderator
I'm glad I brought this up. I know the local clubs here in Florida are active year round.
They are out and about with all the "BIKER BARS" here and destinations. You need to know that if you come here for one of the bike events there are clubs from around the world. But the "OUTLAWS" for lack of a better word OWN THE PLACE. You just don't wear colors while you're here. Most businesses have a strict rule, NO COLORS.
The Outlaws MC is the dominant club in Wisconsin, with a clubhouse in Milwaukee.

Imma just say if you don't give them respect they will demand it. (I did not use the word "ask.")

( YouTube has a brief overview of the Outlaws in Florida )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts