Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing paint and bore kit this coming winter. Also in this video you will hear the cobras with the thunder monster baffles. Sound in the video does no justice.
Lot of little details in here. You will mostly notice the L&M products and Sumo X.
Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Where's the sound of the pipes? Watched the damn thing twice to see if i missed something.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a small peice of leather sewn on the back because there was a gap and you could see the mounting bracket. Beleive me, this looks better.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems it didn't load the entire video? I will go check it out.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know!! I am uploading the video right now with the bike running. I don't know how to add music?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shit man! the video is over 3 min long but it will only upload 2 minutes and 6 seconds? WTF!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
FINALLY! We've been dying to catch a full glimpse at this beast! That bikes allllll you man. looks awesome. But really want to hear them pipes!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Mrbyber, you ever thought of making a tube out of the seat material, filling it and using it to fill the gap on the seat ? Bike looks mean bro, love it !

·
Registered
835 Posts
That Bike is just WICKED! I've got video of my bike too, but haven't posted cause I don't know how to add music either :eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations on a mean machine!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
That Bike is just WICKED! I've got video of my bike too, but haven't posted cause I don't know how to add music either :eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations on a mean machine!
Do a search on YouTube on "how to add music" and I bet you'll find all the videos you need.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looking good. what kinda seat you running and why does it not sit flush? hell i would drill a hole and bracket that mother down!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts