Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Got my bike all wired up with the light kit. Took awhile to get it all straight and neat!

Video is dark and will be redone soon with the lay out...
Looks awesome bro! What is the kit (style) and who makes it! Give specifics please as I have been wanting to do this!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bro..
The Kit is the 90 L.E.D. from Joe Florida L.E.D.s I searched it down and he had the best deal to me with white in the mix. All plug and go auto fittings. Cost me 125.00 They wanted 200.00 plus 45 for remote at Daytona soooo. I saved 100.00 or so..

2 key fobs and 3 color strips/L.E.D., 36 function controller, but you have to hide every thing. That was the fun part but Red you are really good at install so this one will be a snap..

I think you need 1 more 30 led strip to really hit the rear and front better.
The strips are SUPER hard to hide on this bike and the engine area give little mount space so I didnt hit the engine enough.
I will be mounting FRONT CHIN and L.E.D.S so I left the front alone

I did want to go to much DUE TO THE POLICE AND ALL! Will be cool on cruzin' and bike nights!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
As long as the blue and red are not foward facing or any of the lights flashing while riding you should be ok (in Ohio that is). Most states do have the motorvehicle code online that you can look up to make sure you ok. You can also check with the local police/sheriff for information.

Bike does look pretty good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good! I want to do something similar but, am unsure how many I need to get good coverage.

So how many strips (or lights) are under the tank in that video?
I see the 96 light kit comes with four 24 inch long strips. Did you put all of them under there?

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks all..

Yes used multi color L.E.D.s...

16 function remote.
Ran 2 -27 strip light under tank each side as tight to center. They say pull tank but the Fury is wide open.
Than ran 2-15 strip under frame inside left and right, angled a bit to hid them

Lost 1-3 strip and mounted last one on rear frame tube just enough light but to run wires without being seen is the trick.

Gonna add one more 30 strip when I get chin scope. Need more light on motor and rear..

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks all..

Yes used multi color L.E.D.s...

16 function remote.
Ran 2 -27 strip light under tank each side as tight to center. They say pull tank but the Fury is wide open.
Than ran 2-15 strip under frame inside left and right, angled a bit to hid them

Lost 1-3 strip and mounted last one on rear frame tube just enough light but to run wires without being seen is the trick.

Gonna add one more 30 strip when I get chin scope. Need more light on motor and rear..
Website link? :D

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DB DYNOMYTE

Thanks that is my Brother in Law , With L.A. GUNS. He wrote it they played it I think its sounds old and new all at once!!

That song is NOT released yet so dont get me in trouble.

WANTED A NEW SONG FOR MY NEW LIGHTS:cool::cool::D

Thanks for the props!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts