Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if anybody has come out with a descent viser (hopefully a deatachable one) for the Fury yet? The only one I've seen are those tiny ones that come up slightly above the speedo. I've got a 800 mile round trip coming up and it would be nice to have one.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Does anyone know if anybody has come out with a descent viser (hopefully a deatachable one) for the Fury yet? The only one I've seen are those tiny ones that come up slightly above the speedo. I've got a 800 mile round trip coming up and it would be nice to have one.
Have you considered making your own visor?
beverage+tray+visor.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I hope we all don't have to do that......because I've been called an asshole before and.......I really don't want to change my avatar......if you know what I mean.....
Nah, go with what flatters you, not hinders you... :p I have been called the Rock in real life as well, specially when I was working out and could bench over 300 lbs, so you're remark reminded me of that and it kind of fits, although Hugh Laurie's character House is more my personality type... But, that's a different story all together :cool:

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
Nah, go with what flatters you, not hinders you... :p I have been called the Rock in real life as well, specially when I was working out and could bench over 300 lbs, so you're remark reminded me of that and it kind of fits, although Hugh Laurie's character House is more my personality type... But, that's a different story all together :cool:
Guess I will remain the "Cat From Mars". :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts