Administrator
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have the following entries:

1. Hillzz (entry)

2. Jovan E. Bonilla (entry)

3. 835 (entry)

Notes:

• Cool backgrounds, locations, or "artsy pics" highlighting the Fury and/or biker lifestyle is what this contest is about!
  • Entries were accepted for one week starting the first Monday of the month.
  • Voting starts the second Monday of the month and lasts for a week.
  • Votes are public (all users who voted and what choice they voted for are shown)
  • Winners are announced the third week of the month, unless a tie-breaker is needed.

Good luck!
--
Special thanks go to Night Fury for running the previous contests and strengthening the Fury owner community.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Bumpity-bump-bump...

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
He probably would've received even more votes if the picture would've showed her actually eating the ice cream.................
HA ! I should probably take offense at that comment, according to some, but that's pretty damn funny! You are a bad, bad man Mr. Goat!! :wink::winetime:

·
Registered
12,453 Posts
HA ! I should probably take offense at that comment, according to some, but that's pretty damn funny! You are a bad, bad man Mr. Goat!! :wink::winetime:
".......according to some.....".....to hell with them as they have no sense of humor.

I'm not a bad man. I'm just a real person. I am the opposite of political correctness. PC is a horrible plague in our country and we should all do our best to fight against it.

I am offended by idiots who are easily offended.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
A sincere thank you to all who voted for my entry ! :winetime: And to the other entrants, and those of you who voted for them, I say thank you as well for playing our game. :winetime::winetime:

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
1 - 10 of 10 Posts