• Leglicker

Votes: 28 43.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Hey Tony:
Nice creative work on the tail light. I was considering doing that modification..
I opted to spend the cash on the RAW tail light..
Wanting to get rid of the factory turn signals front and rear..
Good job.. you should post a how to on the mod you made..

T

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Unfortunately, I think that's just the angle of the fender, which becomes more obvious when the turn signals and all the crap hanging down from the oem license plate holder are removed. It's why I've held off from Raw's LED tailight kit; I'm seriously anxious to get rid of the plastic plate crap and stock lolly's, but honda has the fender jacked so damn high it looks slightly off when it's sitting there by instelf, imho. Might do it anyway though since it's still a much cleaner looking backend.
I agree with Stonewheel, I cannot take the look of the turn signals anymore, not to mention the way they stick out so far. My budget on the bike has gone out the window with making the changes. The fronts are now gone and waiting on the RAW rear kit and the rear will be gone also.
So first it was the stock yellow converted to the Kury smoked lens, now converted to off the bike all together.

Since recently having my wheels chromed, I'm not ready to go with the Low & Mean 240 wheel mod. So I'll will wait until a air adjustable shock come out.

Not to take away what Tony has done with his bike. I think the changes he made makes his bike look great.
This shows what you can do without a lot of money thrown at the bike.
Some of these aftermarket parts are ridiculously priced. It comes down to how much your willing to spend to get the looks you want.

My hat's off to Tony..
Pretty close poll, only 4 votes away from Leglicker as of this post...
Has a BLACK bike won this Fury of The Month yet?:confused:

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Only a few more voting days left..:)
Tony is only 3 votes behind Leglicker....
Will it come down to 1 vote separating them?

What happens if they tie? Do they both get FOM?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.