Honda Fury Forums: banner

Vote for the July Fury of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
That was a tough one, I had to sit out for a couple days to finally cast my vote. Good Luck!
Same here... There is only 1 object separating the votes between those two... Get me more drunk and I'd vote for the other... :rolleyes: Man that was a tough choice... (psssttt... rharold, get rid of the front turn signal orange covers :p, can understand WildBill's reflectors cause he's old ;) )

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Same here... There is only 1 object separating the votes between those two... Get me more drunk and I'd vote for the other... :rolleyes: Man that was a tough choice... (psssttt... rharold, get rid of the front turn signal orange covers :p, can understand WildBill's reflectors cause he's old ;) )
only reason I didnt vote for rharold was because his pics were blurry, his bike was dirty and he didnt show all sides of his bike,,lmao heheheh,:D:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts

· Registered
2,152 Posts
.....Next time, listen to me, you dumb grunt. SEMPER FI.........No, wait a minute.......Anchors Aweigh.......Ya that's it. LOL.
Re: Previous;

Wait a minute, I think I screwed-up; Grunts and Ground-Pounders are Army guys, huh? My bad! I shoulda' stuck with "Jarhead". My apologies, sir. LOL.

Cheers

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts

Wait a minute, I think I screwed-up; Grunts and Ground-Pounders are Army guys, huh? My bad! I shoulda' stuck with "Jarhead". My apologies, sir. LOL.

Cheers
Meh... let's get distracted for a minute...

She is like a dirty turn on... she isn't perfect, but boy... does she make your imagination start running wild when you start to think of all the things you can do to her... Naughty birdie... naughty, naughty birdie... ;)

Yes, "Jarhead" is in the background....

· Registered
1,151 Posts

Cheers
Not every Marine is a grunt bar!!! I actually ignored that comment, Every Marine has to carry a rifle and know how to shoot it, as in my case as a Maint Chief for a motor Transport sections assigned to support the grunts,,which Marine Infantry are Grunts, we were fighting if we werent fixing trucks. Anyhow,,lmao got to love the inter service rival...notice im not barking down your street,,I gave up barking like a Devil Dog when I retired,,,Navy Corpsman saved my life so I have up most respect for them. ALL I know is when I crossed the LOD, we all were together, I had 82nd,,Navy Cruise missles, Apache Gun ships,,AF F-15 and 16,s ,,Marine Harriers and Cobra Gunships,,so I look at it like that we did the job together, and thats how I roll. Not one service branch is better then the other, we all have a purpose, I chose to serve as a Marine. :D:D BTW IM laughing we jacked this thread,,better then cheating on a friendly competitive vote i guess!!

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Not every Marine is a grunt bar!!! I actually ignored that comment, Every Marine has to carry a rifle and know how to shoot it, as in my case as a Maint Chief for a motor Transport sections assigned to support the grunts,,which Marine Infantry are Grunts, we were fighting if we werent fixing trucks. Anyhow,,lmao got to love the inter service rival...notice im not barking down your street,,I gave up barking like a Devil Dog when I retired,,,Navy Corpsman saved my life so I have up most respect for them. ALL I know is when I crossed the LOD, we all were together, I had 82nd,,Navy Cruise missles, Apache Gun ships,,AF F-15 and 16,s ,,Marine Harriers and Cobra Gunships,,so I look at it like that we did the job together, and thats how I roll. Not one service branch is better then the other, we all have a purpose, I chose to serve as a Marine. :D:D BTW IM laughing we jacked this thread,,better then cheating on a friendly competitive vote i guess!!
This is exactly what I mean when I say all nations need to assimilate (yes, assimilate sounds harsh, get Star Trek out of your freagin head) into the same thinking and just get rid of boundaries (oh, recent book report for class)... seriously, how many arguments do you see in the media today that convey the thinking of a nation vs. nation; or idea's vs. idea's way of thinking... if we ALL understood that we are all Humans and that property, borderlines, boundaries or beliefs are the only thing standing in our way of a earth-like uniformity... maybe we could just stop the wars and the unjust thinking and just live by the motto of "can't we all just get along"... To form one nation (umm, not under God but of Human values, read http://www.slate.com/id/2067499f literate yourself .... ) in a chance to understand each other... not one nation, but one earth... that is the hope that I am trying to accomplish... :(
discouraging...

· Registered
1,151 Posts
This is exactly what I mean when I say all nations need to assimilate (yes, assimilate sounds harsh, get Star Trek out of your freagin head) into the same thinking and just get rid of boundaries (oh, recent book report for class)... seriously, how many arguments do you see in the media today that convey the thinking of a nation vs. nation; or idea's vs. idea's way of thinking... if we ALL understood that we are all Humans and that property, borderlines, boundaries or beliefs are the only thing standing in our way of a earth-like uniformity... maybe we could just stop the wars and the unjust thinking and just live by the motto of "can't we all just get along"... To form one nation (umm, not under God but of Human values, read Slate Magazine literate yourself .... )
discouraging...
just curious,,did all that mean u liked what i said,,lmao:D:D:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
just curious,,did all that mean u liked what i said,,lmao:D:D:D
Yes and no... I understand the branches of military argument and how they relate to each other; or how they "argue" all at the same time, but it is a peaceful rivalry and not based on hatred like many other arguments around the world (not too many arguments are like this in the forums actually) are like this and that is what I am trying to convey. FFS (for fucks sake) I just want peace is all I am saying... :D

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Yes and no... I understand the branches of military argument and how they relate to each other; or how they "argue" all at the same time, but it is a peaceful rivalry and not based on hatred like many other arguments around the world (not too many arguments in the forums actually) are like this and that is what I am trying to convey. FFS (for fucks sake) I just want peace is all I am saying... :D
10/4..lmao..thanks for spelling it out for me,,Im a peaceful kind of guy,,but i tend to stir it up alittle every now and then,,but yes i agree,,my whole family served in all the branches so I didnt get into the tuggles with one over the other. And hatred is one thing u wont find in me,,I dont hate anything,,I might dislike it,,but never hate. :D:D RSS 101 ,,thats your next book

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Meh... let's get distracted for a minute...
She is like a dirty turn on...Yes, "Jarhead" is in the background....
I got better'n that at home......I got better'n that at home......I got better'n that at home......I got better'n that at home......(repeat 'til the urge goes away). LOL.

Cheers

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
i got better'n that at home......i got better'n that at home......i got better'n that at home......i got better'n that at home......(repeat 'til the urge goes away). Lol.

Cheers
rotmfflmmfao..... :D:D:D:D:D (rolling on the mother f'ing floor, laughing my mother f'ing ass off... )

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
10/4..lmao..thanks for spelling it out for me,,Im a peaceful kind of guy,,but i tend to stir it up alittle every now and then,,but yes i agree,,my whole family served in all the branches so I didnt get into the tuggles with one over the other. And hatred is one thing u wont find in me,,I dont hate anything,,I might dislike it,,but never hate. :D:D RSS 101 ,,thats your next book
No worries mate, we need to all spell it out, even stir it up from time to time... again, knowledge is king in life and once everybody understands that we are better off... I like all of you guy's, no matter how much you think I don't... :rolleyes::p :D:D:D:D

j/k

· Registered
1,151 Posts
No worries mate, we need to all spell it out, even stir it up from time to time... again, knowledge is king in life and once everybody understands that we are better off... I like all of you guy's, no matter how much you think I don't... :rolleyes::p :D:D:D:D

j/k
hardy,,har har har,,,lol if I didnt like you ,,u wouldnt be somewhere else as a friend,,lmao crap i just deleted 10,,and got 10 back,,lmao,,I only keep people on my friends list who actually socialize,,not become paste and never move. U always got good info so im cool with you being the chosin one,,lmao :D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
hardy,,har har har,,,lol if I didnt like you ,,u wouldnt be somewhere else as a friend,,lmao crap i just deleted 10,,and got 10 back,,lmao,,I only keep people on my friends list who actually socialize,,not become paste and never move. U always got good info so im cool with you being the chosin one,,lmao :D
Me too.... think I need to fly you out to Cali though to build me a shed... rotfl... :cool: as I think I am in the dog house tonight after ignoring her all night long.... ha... :p

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Me too.... think I need to fly you out to Cali though to build me a shed... rotfl... :cool: as I think I am in the dog house tonight after ignoring her all night long.... ha... :p
lol,,hahahah,,hey did u think those videos of me in my sim were cool or what mr high tech man,,:D its only what 8pm,,u still got 12 hours of nite time left,,im sure u could find a way to make it up to her,,lmao

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.