Honda Fury Forums: banner

Vote for the July Fury of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Guess if majority ruled,,that would mean I would win,,seeing the majority of the Fury owners that participate in here are in my corner,,lmao this is more of a popularity contest then a bike competition. got to love it,,RSS and Bar,,thanks for hanging out in here last nite. RSS hope your nite went better.

· Registered
93 Posts
Just to answer an unasked question. Grunt actually was an acronym used to stamp the orders of the untrained infintry soldiers in Vietnam. It stands for Ground Replacement Unit Not Trained.

I spend 6 years in the Corps. Only thing I ever regreted was getting out. But I had a newborn son, just came back from 7 months in Kuwait, during Desert Storm, and my now Xwife was threatening a divorce and custody battle over my son, If I didn't EAS. Should have kicked her to the curb, fought for my son, who I ended up with anyway, and stayed in.

As for inter service rivalry. I always looked at it like brothers. WE could talk shit about each other, but let some civillian talk shit, and they were fighting both of us. I fought next to some awesome people that were in the Navy. Both in Kuwait, and in bars in ports of call. It took the sweat and tears of all of us to keep the freedoms we enjoy.

Semper Fi

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Just to answer an unasked question. Grunt actually was an acronym used to stamp the orders of the untrained infintry soldiers in Vietnam. It stands for Ground Replacement Unit Not Trained.

I spend 6 years in the Corps. Only thing I ever regreted was getting out. But I had a newborn son, just came back from 7 months in Kuwait, during Desert Storm, and my now Xwife was threatening a divorce and custody battle over my son, If I didn't EAS. Should have kicked her to the curb, fought for my son, who I ended up with anyway, and stayed in.

As for inter service rivalry. I always looked at it like brothers. WE could talk shit about each other, but let some civillian talk shit, and they were fighting both of us. I fought next to some awesome people that were in the Navy. Both in Kuwait, and in bars in ports of call. It took the sweat and tears of all of us to keep the freedoms we enjoy.

Semper Fi
Roger that Land,,appreciate your vote also and Semper Fi back to ya, I still live outside Camp Lejeune, I was in Desert Sheild and Storm, last known location there before pulling back to Jubail was Al-Kandahar, did sometime in AL-Masad and Kabrit,time there was December 90-June 91, sorry to hear about your struggles.

· Registered
2,152 Posts

Semper Fi
Very , VERY, well said Landbeast. Those that haven't "been", or paid their dues, wouldn't understand. Carry on.............

Cheers

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
I gain a little ground then lose a little ground. Larry said "CHROME to WIN"

I feel there are still some Fury votes out there who like the blood, sweat and gears approach, without alot of bling

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
How cool would it be if everyone went back and deleted all the nonsense post that got us so far off topic?:( It won’t affect your post count, so don’t worry.:cool:

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
At this stage in the game - you gotta have chrome or non-stock rims. Came down to WildBill or RHarold for me - I like the spike. Very close though!

Larry
Chrome? and yes he mentioned spike, which was.... chrome? :)

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
How cool would it be if everyone went back and deleted all the nonsense post that got us so far off topic?:( It won’t affect your post count, so don’t worry.:cool:
Bet those sweet blue lips say that all the time to the fella's ... :rolleyes:;):eek::p Goobnub... Oh, think you forgot a stat... my gallery is over 200k+ for views... :D

· Premium Member
532 Posts
lol, now thats funny,,but he voted for spike not chrome,,lmao:D
Uhhh - RHarolds rims are chrome (which is what I wrote) AND the spike is chrome (?). I think you,re losing it dude - LMAO also. This has been the worst off topic FOM contest. Dude, you lost, no big deal man, get over it. You're bike is hott, stop whinning! Oh did I mention his spike is Chrome? Ahahaaaa - LMFAO !!!!

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
This is actually getting funnier by the minute... relatively speaking of course... :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
The winner of the July Fury of the Month is rharold. A very stunning bike! :cool:

He had a total of 32 votes, but after checking the votes, 4 were invalid. Members votes removed were: mitch187, intruder, & Drakh (Please read the Fury of the Month voting rules outlined HERE, this brought the total votes to 28. Beating out WildBill by 6 votes.

Congrats! :D

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.