Honda Fury Forums: banner

Vote for the October Fury of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote for the October Fury of the Month

8K views 78 replies 17 participants last post by  sickandtwizted inc 
#1 ·
Let's try this again with a public poll...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the official voting thread for the October Fury of the Month

This Poll is public, if you have less then 10 post, I will remove your vote! Thank You! If you need to review the rules, please do so HERE

This month we have 5 Fury's to choose from.

Please vote for the bike of your liking. The voting thread will last for 1 week (7 days).

Good Luck!

- sickandtwiztedinc
- StPeteAPB
- fury forty
- suvettez400
- N.MFURY#601

#2 ·
sickandtwiztedinc

Mods Include:
- stock seat retro fitted and chopped
- hand built air intake
- h c and s grips
- c and s mirrors
- custom air brush
- stock pipes gutted and retuned
- motor has been worked top end and dyno tuned
..... all done by myself.....

#3 ·
StPeteAPB

Mods Include:
- None Listed

#4 ·
fury forty

Mods Include:
- Custom paint
- Lime Rock Green with Jet Black Flames
- Diamond mirror
- Road house pipes w/PC5
- L&M Maltese air cleaner w/ adapter and lowering spring
- Raw Design stealth tail lights and front CA signals and Plate relocator

#5 ·
suvettez400

Mods Include:
C&C - Fastback seat w/ devils tail flames
Vance & Hines - Exhaust
Low & Mean - Spike adapter / air filter, Spring
Kuryakyn - Iso grips w/ stiletto caps, stiletto front and rear pegs, engine kit, control covers / perch cover, levers
Accutronix - side mount plate holder.
Raw Designs - Front signals, tail light, fork caps
Honda - Sissy bar / pad
Fuggin fab - fuel controller
Joe Florida - RED leds
Drag designs - Mirrors

#6 ·
N.MFURY#601

Mods Include:
- Low and Mean Front fender
- 1" Fork extenders, Intake adpt, Axle nut covers, Rotor cover, Lowering spring
- Removed all stickers and badges
- Irate skull grill
- Blue headlight bulb
- Diamond grips
- Flame brake resivor cover
- Removed front signals
- Spike air cleaner
- Skull decals
- Tribal mirrors
- Doebeck FCU
- Mortons infernos
- Blue neon light kit
- LAD rear turn signals
- Painted rotors and brake resivors
- Powder coated rims black with silver flake
- Custom paint jod by 0 to 60 customs

#7 ·
Sorry, the rules are the rules. I had to re-do the voting thread to make it a public poll.

#12 ·
It's weird how that happens... just vote for who you want. The public poll is to prevent cheating. It deters a bunch of new users just joining the forum to vote and that's it. Which is why we have the 10 post count rule also...

Happy Voting!

#14 ·
yeah yeah..... its my old ladie..... thats actually the nicest thing she has done here lately....lol..... she is pissed her bikes not done so i was shocked she even thought enough to even do this

#17 ·
You are one vote down, if she has 10 post, then why would I remove it? It falls within the guidelines. ;)

#21 ·
I for one think this ruins FOM everybody will just post garbage to get 10 posts and for a mod to encourage this is just wrong ! pretty soon we will have ton's of garbage posts with everybodys buddys just posting to make there vote count ! i think instead of 10 posts it should be 3 months of membership JMO...

#26 ·
look just remove my vote , its not worth causing stupid drama over it, my husband and that sea dawg guy have issues already .. so just pull my vote im not gonna post 10 stupid things i dont know alot about so its pointless , its funny , how some adults seem to act like kids over the smallest of issues, well to the nice guys involved on this forum thanks anyways for the support as for the jerk offs on here , grow up

#28 ·
woodenhorse my husband has said nice things about you and i think he said you live in mississippi also, my comment was to the negative comments and the childishness of some, i wont name each specific person but its obvious if you read through all these , im not sure how many post or comments i have done and really dont care, i just know he got happy about entering so i make a profile to vote for him , i have a shadow so i guess being on here isnt my place anyways, so if the head man wants to erase my vote i get it ....:mad:

#29 ·
Furywife, it's all in fun....Steveo and I like to joke around on the forum....that's why we put the little icon thingys in the statements.

Your husband thinks outside the box with his bike and I like that. Yes, I'm in Mississippi and plan to ride in the December 4th poker run he mentioned. Who knows, maybe your bike will be ready for it to. :) He should be proud you did come on and support him. I was trying to set up a venue that would pull you into discussion and get the 10 posts before you even knew it. You are welcome here, no doubt....so don't take it personally and if you do find something to talk about on the forum, by all means, do so!! :)

#31 ·
i dont think my bike will be done before the first of the year , he got the frame back from the chrome shop and sent it to some chopper guy in jackson to fit, (hope i get this right if he reads this) a s and s motor he found and a open primary? ugh he gonna not let me live this down, i think he bought a s and s motor and a baker or baxter trans for like 1500 bucks that was on a bike that was destroyed, so he having this guy make them fit on my bike , i just want to drive a bike i dont care if it was a scooter i just dont want to be on the back anymore i want to be beside him , every time it looks like we might get close something changes or he finds this i cant pass up deal or i was cheap baby and there will not be another bike like it..... I JUST WANT TO RIDE!!!!LOL love you tho babe!

#35 ·
love you to boo........... and i give you big props you did pretty damn good on what i bought , it is baker tho and yes haha when its done it wont be a shadow its gonna be known as a true bobber the only honda part will be what was left of the frame that we trimmed down of b.s but you will be one bad bitch riding that damn thing!!!!!!hell faster louder and more top speed than mine, so be proud haha

#57 ·
someone forgot to sign out of their fake account before posting :rolleyes:

im getting it from both ends
keep those comments off the forum :eek:

I think the 10 post count should be changed. It's not hard to get ten posts if you really try. Just go to a random thread and quote a message and say "i agree." That's not being a member. A 3 month period of membership sounds good to me. Then if someone really wants, they can have all their friends join three months ahead of time before they enter their bike. And if that someone has that little of a life, they deserve Fury of the Month lol

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.