Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Nation Patch Design

• #1 - B & W (no state outline)

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • #2 - B & W (with state outline)

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • #3 - Color (with blue tribal)

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • #4 - Color (with state outline in blue)

Votes: 7 10.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote for the logo you like best and state what size(s) you would like... Small patch and/or large back patch as well as how many. This will run for one week and then Shorty Steve will be handling production sence he did so well with our other patches.

The patches will be offered in either 4 inch shoulder/chest or 10 inch back sizes. The 4 inch will be $7 and the 10 inch will be $20 estimate.

They will be as follows (NO, at this point we are not looking for ideas. This is what is going the patch).

The design with the most votes will be the Official Fury Nation Patch. Happy voting!

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Number 1

1 small
1 large

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Number 3 - 1 small

2nd choice Number 1 - 1 small

·
Registered
513 Posts
Fury patch

i like number 3, and second choice would be first one. One large

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Not trying to be a pain in the arse but is there anyway the wings could be silver or something else? I dislike red. I know Honda wings are red but............

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like #3 the best

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not trying to be a pain in the arse but is there anyway the wings could be silver or something else? I dislike red. I know Honda wings are red but............
Vote for the B&W... Caint keep adding/changing designs or we'll still be working on a layout for the next 6 months like the WWFP thread has been doing... lol!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts