Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone would know if a Hard Krome 2 into one Sideburner would fit on a Fury? I know I would have to fabricate a new bracket. I just want to know if tit will fit around the engine and frame.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I was wondering if anyone would know if a Hard Krome 2 into one Sideburner would fit on a Fury? I know I would have to fabricate a new bracket. I just want to know if tit will fit around the engine and frame.
I think there was one in the exhaust issue solved thread, RPJones just said vtx1300r sideburner

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Clueless, I had HardKrome pipes on my shadow (w/baffles) and they sounded 10x’s better than Cobra swepts w/baffles. Have you heard a comparison of the two or have any idea why HK sounds so much better?

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Clueless, I had HardKrome pipes on my shadow (w/baffles) and they sounded 10x’s better than Cobra swepts w/baffles. Have you heard a comparison of the two or have any idea why HK sounds so much better?
I have Cobra Slashcut Longs on my VTX and the HKs sound better IMO, a little louder and more distinct sound from the Vtwin. The Cobras have the power port that scavenges the pipes together, mellowing the sound I think, but Cobra says that gives more power. I also think the HKs pipe is a little larger, but I am not too sure of that. I heard the HK side burners (on a VTX) and did not like them at all, I think the baffles were out, it was obnoxious IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts