Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been researched or not but here goes....

Has anyone tried to replace their brake/clutch levers with a set for a VTX1300? If so what model and year of VTX1300 did you use to find them? Thanks for the feed back. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
The Fury ones have a Fury specific p/n, but since the aftermarket ones fit both bikes the stock ones should also. I have an entire master cylinder and lever off a VTX1300C on my Fury right now.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fury ones have a Fury specific p/n, but since the aftermarket ones fit both bikes the stock ones should also. I have an entire master cylinder and lever off a VTX1300C on my Fury right now.
I am looking at a set of aftermarket for mine but the Fury doesn't fall on the list so was not sure which VTX1300 should work.

·
Registered
358 Posts
CB are you looking for new style, chrome or polish. I was thinking the same because I added the Kury cletch perch,master cover and control covers but didn't look right with the stock levers. I took some brasso and cleaned the coating off, polished with mothers and damn near looks like chrome. With a little time you can buff them to a nice polished finish.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
I am looking at a set of aftermarket for mine but the Fury doesn't fall on the list so was not sure which VTX1300 should work.
They are all the same, I usually order stuff for the C model, but that is because if it doesn't fit, I can use it on my C.

·
Registered
358 Posts
460, love those grips, thats what I want to use to replace my flame grips. Are those Kury?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
wow, a thread RSS hasn't chimed in on yet...
Goin to be a blue moon tonight...:D

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
go to directlineparts.com and look at both, compare part #'s. some are the same and some are different depending on the part.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HL012-F-Black-2.jpg

This is more what I am looking at... It is listed for the following so was not sure if it will work...

•Honda VTX1300 (all models) 2003-2010. (Note: Also fits VT1100C2/ACE 1995-1996, but not VT1100C 1995-1996)

may have to pull the money together and find out... :cool:

Tony nice to see the note but you just spoke to soon... HAHA

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
View attachment 2351

This is more what I am looking at... It is listed for the following so was not sure if it will work...

•Honda VTX1300 (all models) 2003-2010. (Note: Also fits VT1100C2/ACE 1995-1996, but not VT1100C 1995-1996)

may have to pull the money together and find out... :cool:

Tony nice to see the note but you just spoke to soon... HAHA
Oh, those look good bro, and they will probably fit, as I am 98% sure mine were 1300VTX models as well for mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts