Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys as im doing some research on something. has anyone put vtx1300 pipes on a fury. since the engine is based off the same platform. other then internal changes.. IM looking for a style of pipe, and seen them made for a vtx1300. made by mortons. called the X-faxtor. they sent me an email saying that they wont fit or they are unsure if they will fit.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
ok guys as im doing some research on something. has anyone put vtx1300 pipes on a fury. since the engine is based off the same platform. other then internal changes.. IM looking for a style of pipe, and seen them made for a vtx1300. made by mortons. called the X-faxtor. they sent me an email saying that they wont fit or they are unsure if they will fit.
i got jardine drags, read install instructions and figure it out, i had to tweak my bracket and thats it. i dont really see why those wouldnt work unless you gotta swap intake or if it gets too hot for covers

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
They should fit and the only thing that you should have to do is fab a rear mounting bracket, other's have bought VTX1300 pipes and all they had to do was fab a rear bracket. I just bought the Morton Inferno's from Doug, good dude.

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
i have V&H cruzers (vtx1300) on my Fury. fab'd a bracket. Search the forum on: Vance and Hines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.