Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It would be waaaaaayyyy too expensive to make the tank bigger. The convenience of going an extra 40-50 miles would not be worth it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with Chopped... the bigger tank wouldn't be worth the $$ plus I think it takes away from the look of the bike...

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
just pull over and fill it up.its a chopper.i can do 120 to 135 before hitting reserve.i know most places you can find a place to fill up in that distance.theres a 7-11 on every corner.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
just pull over and fill it up.its a chopper.i can do 120 to 135 before hitting reserve.i know most places you can find a place to fill up in that distance.theres a 7-11 on every corner.
X2! My fury gets the same amount of miles out of a tank as my sport bike did. I rode all over the east coast on the sport bike and never ran out of fuel. Most people like to take a break around 100 miles anyway. Just fill up then.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I don't think many of us could afford to do this mod. Plus, it will be hard to match the paint on some of the colors. You would be better off rigging up an auxiliary tank somewhere.

·
Registered
122 Posts
One of the two changes to this picture could add 50 miles to your range. If you didn't notice both changes right away maybe this is the solution for you. It won't be cheap!
Hey just asking because you did a great job on this one, can you photoshop in the V&H cruzers to see what they look like on the fury? I think I like them, but I'd love to see them on the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts