Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just bought a 2012 with low miles, will be shipped to me soon. This is the build I want to do. I tried to reach out to the builder of the bike to get a parts list but I believe the language barrier is preventing us from communicating.

In particular, I like the chopped fender and large rear tire. I've found where he got the front rim from. Got the exhaust covered. But the rest of it i'm at a loss. I have extensively googled it, combed ebay and amazon and still can't find any legit site for custom fury parts.

Can anyone name some go-to sites for custom fury parts? This is a project bike and there really is no budget.

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Looks like the fender is custom... where the Sumo-x fender has a bracket that the fender bolts to, this one looks like the 'bracket' is built into the side of the fender... I like the windows it has along the sides.

· Registered
436 Posts
Watching the video it doesn't look like much in the way of one off parts.
I see an off the shelf oem chin scoop
Front fender relocation brackets (only to drop it down not roll it back)
Angle of the bars makes me think there's a rake kit (8*?)
Mini bullet front turns, no rear lights or plate
Morton Inferno-ish pipes
Air ride system (might be custom)
Running RC Components Savage wheels (front and back), guessing back is 8 or 8.5" wide with a 240 or 250
Swingarm notched for the wider wheel/tire setup (aka sumo)
I recognize the headlight, can't remember what it's called (alien eye? have seen knockoffs on Amazon)
Rear frame rails were cut off/down
Rear fender is the only thing I can't tell for sure. Kinda looks like a cut down oem held on with bolts in place of the plastic push pins and just enough of the frame rails left for a seat to bolt to if he were to use one.

Am I right, don't know but if I were to try and mimic his build I bet I would be dam close.

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I think they are not factory bars... this screenshot seems to indicate no additional rake on the black bike vs. the red, but the bars seem to be straighter and a tad bit lower...

Fuel tank Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
12 Posts
i scrolled thru the comments and found this:
That black fury is really nice. Do you custom make the handlebars? Or where can I get them?
Sangnguyen Huy
5 years ago
imtheman thanks bro... i made all this kit

He says he made them. Hope this helps on your quest. He seems to reply but I see what you mean about the communication break down. I purchased some aftermarket car parts from Germany and used an only translation to type and convert my communications. That is a great looking bike!

· Registered
43 Posts
The following have been helpful to me but a caveat is that covid has driven some of the suppliers out of business so inventory may exclude what once was available
Hacker custom exhaust
Low & Mean
Xchoppers
Mean Cycles

SLK
J&P cycles
Smokin Tyre Garage
Babbitt's
ColorIte - for paint(they perfectly matched my bike

I'll post again when I get to my info log

· Premium Member
602 Posts
That is VN customs. They are no longer in business. Their shop burnt down a few years back.

· Premium Member
602 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts