Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes I have ordered from Demons a couple of times now. Bought the mirrors with the leds. Great service from them.
When you install the mirrors put a blanket over your tank,I had to move the levers down a little to get proper adjustment! DO NOT move them to far or they will hit the tank when you move the bars to the stoppers left or right .
Don't forget to buy the adapters.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Got my mirrors from Demon Cycle, good solid mirrors, quick shipping, highly recommend them. Like others have said don't forget the adapters

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have the same mirrors from Demon Cycles. I am 5'9" and to see out of them I need to to do a slight lean/head tilt. Other than that they are great.

·
Registered
707 Posts
How do u guys like the mirrors with the led? I was looking at buying V Factor with led until I seen these.:cool:

·
Registered
970 Posts
CLint I have the same mirrors. They come with three adaptors? Not sure why, because only 2 of them fit. I can't really see behind me with them just a little to small for me to see into but I only got them for looks.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CLint I have the same mirrors. They come with three adaptors? Not sure why, because only 2 of them fit. I can't really see behind me with them just a little to small for me to see into but I only got them for looks.
How much smaller than stock would you say they are? I do actually use my mirrors but the stock one's are to big and gangly. It looks like RSS's ears coming down the road.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have these from the same place.
They appear to be the same mirror without the built in sigs? If so GET THEM!
These are solid! Built well! Don't forget the adapters!

Chrome Billet Mirrors with Built-In LED Turn Signals
Mr. B,

Do you have any pics with these on??
How is your field of view? I have the 15$ ones from demon cycle, and why they look really cool I cannot see shit..

·
Registered
438 Posts
For me the demon cycle sickle mirrors were rubbish, cause I couldn't adjust them enough to actually see something else then the ground :)

But then I'm 6'2" and have a customized seat.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
For me the demon cycle sickle mirrors were rubbish, cause I couldn't adjust them enough to actually see something else then the ground :)

But then I'm 6'2" and have a customized seat.
Rotate your turn signal housing and your starter housing on your handlebars forward a little bit to adjust for this type of problem.

·
Registered
970 Posts
They are alot smaller then stock im gonna say the viewing area would be about 1/3 of stock. Heard alot of people complain they dont adjust enough for them to see anything but ground, but you just have to grab them and push them up they will adjust it just doesn't feel like they will.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Rotate your turn signal housing and your starter housing on your handlebars forward a little bit to adjust for this type of problem.
Yeah tried that, but at the point I could see what's behind me the position of the levers was way off.

So I bought Arlen ness rad III mirrors, they are great!
Even got a tint to reduce sun glare.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yeah tried that, but at the point I could see what's behind me the position of the levers was way off.

So I bought Arlen ness rad III mirrors, they are great!
Even got a tint to reduce sun glare.
Oh cool and nice find! Always a different solution to everything :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I have those exact mirrors and I'm replacing them with larger ones from Demon Cycles, same basic style with integrated turn signals. As others have said, the claws are small. I mean *really* small but they do look good. I'm looking forward to seeing something behind me again.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
After looking at the specs of both, mine actually stick out a half inch further on the sides. I like to see as much as i can behind me, but still keep a good look.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts