Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
im using the factory speedometer,
Here is your speedo mount. It's 316 Stainless, so if you want to polish it to match the chrome, you can. The wire bundle will go through it, just skin it back about 6 inches and run the larger plug through first. There will be a small section visible where it exits the housing. I put my factory unit on so you can see how it will look. The Allen head bolt I'm sending with it replaced the hex motor mount bolt, cut to length but add 1/4 inch. You can use this style for either side. You can adjust height and tilt where it attaches to the motor mount. I will ship it Monday.
Sleeve Household hardware Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Handle
Office equipment Audio equipment Gadget Telephony Auto part
Sleeve Grey Collar Jersey Font

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Here is your speedo mount. It's 316 Stainless, so if you want to polish it to match the chrome, you can. The wire bundle will go through it, just skin it back about 6 inches and run the larger plug through first. There will be a small section visible where it exists the housing. I put my factory unit on so you can see how it will look. The Allen head bolt I'm sending with it replaced the hex motor mount bolt, cut to length but add 1/4 inch. You can use this style for either side. You can adjust height and tilt where it attaches to the motor mount. I will ship it Monday.
That is some nice looking work

Reactions: Gizmo and Furi15

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That's awesome! How much are you selling these for? Do you have any pictures of it on the bike?
Thanks. Raw material, like in the picture, they're $75 that includes shipping (lower 48). If you want it polished $125. Everything I do is with stainless or aluminum. I don't have any pictures of them mounted. I'm sure @fury2013 will throw some up when he gets it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Raw material, like in the picture, they're $75 that includes shipping (lower 48). If you want it polished $125. Everything I do is with stainless or aluminum. I don't have any pictures of them mounted. I'm sure @fury2013 will throw some up when he gets it.
awesome, looks great, yep i will get some pics soon as i get it on, thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts