Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know there are a lot of people out there who fab things. I'm not one of them. That's why I'm reaching out to someone who'd like to (a) help me out with a one-off item, and (2) make come ca$h for their efforts.

What I want is a C&C 2-up fastback seat ...

... with a low sissy bar (perhaps Honda Fury P/N 08F75-MFR-230B ?)

I would like the bar to be supported by a plate the is shaped to conform to the underside of the C&C seat and, thus, the fender.

My goal is to get a back rest with this 2-up seat for the passenger and have it stable and sturdy all w/o having to drill any extra holes in my L&M fender. It would be held down by their weight AND mine.

I plan on removing the tab from the back of the C&C seat where it would attach to that third hole in the fender and put a sturdy suction cup under the passenger portion of the seat, instead.

If you know you can do this, PM me and we'll talk about time, materials and price.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
There is a guy Tony in Mississippi I think can handle this for ya, but have not seen him around lately

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I was actually hoping you would be one of the people to take a stab at this.
I don't have a c&c seat to play with, but if you want to buy me one.......... plain, no designs. I will look into it and give you a tracking number never

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, since I can't tell if Mike's joking, half-joking or what, here's more detail:

* I would purchase the C&C Seat per my design preferences and have it shipped to you (the fabricator)
* I would purchase the agreed-upon sissy bar and have that shipped to you, too
* You would fabricate the underlying plate, weld it to the sissy bar and ensure this all fits using just the two main screw holes that hold down the C&C solo seat.
* You'd wrap all portions of the hidden plate so it did not wear on the painted fender as bare metal would.
* When done, I would send you a shipping label
* Once received and completely satisfied, $$ would be sent by check or PayPal (less any agreed-upon initial deposit)

OK, that's all for now. Mike, call me if you're interested - you have my number. One more smart-ass reply and I'm gonna have Jim paint you matte black :p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
OK, since I can't tell if Mike's joking, half-joking or what, here's more detail:

* I would purchase the C&C Seat per my design preferences and have it shipped to you (the fabricator)
* I would purchase the agreed-upon sissy bar and have that shipped to you, too
* You would fabricate the underlying plate, weld it to the sissy bar and ensure this all fits using just the two main screw holes that hold down the C&C solo seat.
* You'd wrap all portions of the hidden plate so it did not wear on the painted fender as bare metal would.
* When done, I would send you a shipping label
* Once received and completely satisfied, $$ would be sent by check or PayPal (less any agreed-upon initial deposit)

OK, that's all for now. Mike, call me if you're interested - you have my number. One more smart-ass reply and I'm gonna have Jim paint you matte black :p
Frame only please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts