Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I would like a set of chrome passenger footpegs that will complement all that I've already put on this bike. These pegs are only going to be installed when I know I have a passenger - they're otherwise going to sit on a shelf - along with my C&C 2-up Fastback seat.

I have and love my Tribal Accutronix forward controls. I'm thinking, though, that those pointy little ends of the pegs that have gotten me a few times might not be a good idea for a gal on the back of my Fury should her leg slide off to the side. So, I started looking at the Accutronix Gothic-style footpegs. I'm just not ready to live with an additional $220 (atop the $300+ C&C seat) to sit on the shelves more times than not.

So, anyone out there have a set of footpegs comparable to the Gothic Accutronix OR that will complement the Tribal pegs and all the other chrome I've already but on this beast?

If you have a set you're looking to sell, PM me with info and price.
If you know of some other vendors' items on the 'Net, reply here with a link, please.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have the Chrome Accutronix Knurled Diamond just sitting in my garage since I took them off when I added my new L&M rear fender. I am open to an offer as long as you are in the US. I learned my lesson trying to ship internationally. That can be a pain!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Chrome Accutronix Knurled Diamond just sitting in my garage since I took them off when I added my new L&M rear fender. I am open to an offer as long as you are in the US. I learned my lesson trying to ship internationally. That can be a pain!

These?

Let me think about what price I would offer w/o offending you.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't mind offending people. I offer you $4 in nickels, a pack of Juicy Fruit, a handjob from a rather chubby transvestite....and a bacon sammich for those pegs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts