Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a front brake rotor off a '13 or '14 Honda Fury. Working of a project and putting the wheel on a stateline, now I need the rotor. PM me if you have one to sell.

Thank you.
Dan

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Any reason why you want a 2013 or 2014 year model?

All the rotors are the same from 2010 and up unless they changed something on the 2014's, but seriously doubt they are different and even if so you probably won't find one just yet for sale.

Now there might be a difference between non-abs and abs rotors, so you might want to check into that and try to get the appropriate one that you are wanting.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Mac.

Yeah they might be black, but it takes no time to lay some tape around the rotor and paint it, so I wouldn't be stuck on a certain model year just because of that, and I have painted my rotors front and back.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I agree with X_KIOWA_X don't worry to much about the year. The colour is really not important, some of us even polish off all the paint because we love the look of chrome.....;) Here is a shot of standard and polished rotors. The standard colour rotor came off a 2010 non ABS bike and the polished rotor came off my 2010 ABS bike.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts