Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stock seat! If anyone has a stock seat they a getting rid of please pm me with the cost. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looking for a stock seat! If anyone has a stock seat they a getting rid of please pm me with the cost. Thanks Dave
Hey Dave
After all that BS you have went through with that a$$hole I will give you my stock seat! You pay the shipping PM me I will send it out today!
PS with a TRACKING # if needed:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Dave I wish I had known all these problems were going to pop up. I gave my factories away like 2 months ago because they had been sitting in the garage with all of my removed factory crap collecting dust.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey Dave
After all that BS you have went through with that a$$hole I will give you my stock seat! You pay the shipping PM me I will send it out today!
PS with a TRACKING # if needed:cool:
THats the one thing about this forum i dont understand. People here are willing to give stuff to relative strangers just to help them out. I've also received some free stuff here and gave away some stuff. I've NEVER seen this on ANY of the other forums i frequent. Kinda changes the whole biker image thing doesn't it!

We got a good bunch of guys on here!

Anyways hats off to you Diesel!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
well then, I need rear turn signal wiring, the clip and wires to the signal. NO MORE SIGNALS PLEASE. I have 10 sets already LMAO

I have given stuff away also, and received free stuff. But I always insist on paying shipping

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man, you guys are really to much! I really do appreciate your offers greatly but I really feel the need to pay for it. I sent Diesel a pm but again I can't thank all of guys enough to respond and step up like that. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have Stock and passanger as well!
Sending p.m

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
we all like to help our handicapped, wheelchair bound, helmet wearing, lil buddys :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Man, you guys are really to much! I really do appreciate your offers greatly but I really feel the need to pay for it. I sent Diesel a pm but again I can't thank all of guys enough to respond and step up like that. Thanks Dave
I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOUR MONEY!:D
After all I did buy your risers! This will make us even!:D

Seriousily though.
I am trying to sell the Stock parts to finish paying the $800 labor bill for the mods I had (having) done.
If I get enough to cover the bill you can have the seat! I don't mind.
I will let you know in a couple weeks.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE ON A HONDA:rolleyes:
Diesel's quote say's it all about the members of this forum. Diesel is sending me out his seat and I can't thank him enough for his help. I thank all of you for the quick responses and all of your offer's to help. You guys are greatest!!!:):)
Thank You. Dave

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Makes me glad to be a part of this forum when I see such giving people. When guys and ladies can disagree and at the end of the day still close their PC's friends

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
This is what i get for logging on late today. I too would have dropped one off in the mail for you Dave in a heart beat. Should everyone else fall thru, you know where you can find me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts