Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some of these pipes asap we are building a full custom bike and these are the only pipe that i want to put on it if anyone has some and are keen to sell them i will pay good $$$ for them also we are in perth australia so you will need to send them to me my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
889 Posts
Good luck dude. The company is out of business as I'm sure you already know. I had three different sets of them and they all had quality control issues...

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Good luck dude. The company is out of business as I'm sure you already know. I had three different sets of them and they all had quality control issues...
Did you ever get your money back?

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I have been crazy busy with work the last couple of months. I haven’t been able to spend any time on here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i do know the whole story behind it that is way i posted a add on here its a shame when someone does a good job and builds a top end part then goes belly up you never know someone might be sick of them ?????

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
i do know the whole story behind it that is way i posted a add on here its a shame when someone does a good job and builds a top end part then goes belly up you never know someone might be sick of them ?????
I'll agree that they were the best looking pipes there were. That's why I bought them. But with the bad chrome jobs, bald spots on the internal ceramic coating allowing the chrome to just boil off, Turning colors, etc, they were not as high quality as we all wanted to think. Like I said, I went through 3 sets of them. You'd pretty much have to recoat the internal coating and rechrome yourself before install if you wanted them to last. Sad but true

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
i need some of these pipes asap we are building a full custom bike and these are the only pipe that i want to put on it if anyone has some and are keen to sell them i will pay good $$$ for them also we are in perth australia so you will need to send them to me my email is [email protected]
Hit up MyFuryRide, he might be able to mock some up for you that look about the same... all they are, are pipes put together differently...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts