Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock gas tank as i've just about lost hope in ever seeing mine again.... Thanks Sick... Anywho, i've seen a few on ebay with cosmetic issues, i'd rather forgo that for something thats ready to paint. I have alot of items available for trade or cash works too provided you can show me a tracking number..... Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
MATT, so sorry to here about that. I hope you got with Debeers or Dave to file. I have seen one for sale on e-bay for 4 months for around $500. Since it has been for sale for so long, they sure should be flexible on price. I will keep my eyes open for ya! You might get with Tony Fury and see if he ever did anything with Painters tank that I sold him.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mental, live n learn i guess. I was just looking at the one on ebay as well, might be making an offer soon. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
If you wait long enough, you may see yours for sale on ebay. That really sucks about your situation. I hope it all works out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I actually have two. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I do a lot of work pro bono for dealers and have traded for scratched tanks. Both are ready for paint and I have scheduled one for tomorrow but didn't even think about Members who might have to have one! Dumb, huh?

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
What a (censored) shame. This forum is filled with a great bunch of guys and gals always willing to help. Then some (censored) a$$ hole like sick gets on here.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
What a (censored) shame. This forum is filled with a great bunch of guys and gals always willing to help. Then some (censored) a$$ hole like sick gets on here.
Ditto... :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Totally agree. Matt just sent me the story of his S&T fiasco! There are so many more out there I don't know about. Forum members should be straight with members...nothing more....nothing less! TRUST CANNOT WAIN FROM THIS FORUM...WE CANNOT LET IT! I'm with TdBeers... I will do what ever I can to help right a wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Trying to keep up with you, my friend!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
no, dumb is buying a jack for your bike and realizing AFTER the purchase that it can be used from both sides.
yes, that sounds harsh, so i will state, publicly, that since mr indiana scheduled me to come in early today--and i have a wittle cold and my nose is all stuffy that he sux and i hate his gutz.

stupid BOSS.

richardO, you are DILLWEED for a day, you...mean person, you.

painter, i'm going to start saving my social security checks up and have you do a proper paint job on my baby some day.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Victims of any Sick & Twitzed purchase please help the cause toward justice. Anyone who has been taken by Tony McClean (Sick & Twitzed) please take two minutes out of your day to call or go on line and file a fraud a complaint with the Misssissippi Attorney Generals office for investagation.

MS AGO: Consumer - Complaints | Protecting Mississippi by Preventing and Prosecuting Crime

Please do not let this guy get away with this and continue to do this to others. The Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection will investigate any allegations of fraud or illegal practices toward any Mississippi business and have the power to prosecute and assist with the returns and recovery of any assets..

Consumer Protection Division
Office of the Attorney General
P.O. Box 22947
Jackson, Mississippi 39225-2947
Telephone (601) 359-4230 or in Mississippi 1-800-281-4418 Telefax (601) 359-4231

(Sick & Twizted)
Tony Mclean
107 Friendship Cv
Florence MS 39073
601-863-9648

MS AGO: Consumer - Complaints | Protecting Mississippi by Preventing and Prosecuting Crime

1 - 20 of 20 Posts