levers
front fender (repairable)
soon 2 be:
F & R Wheels new R tire needed, Front with maybe 1000 miles on it
PIGzFury

·
Registered
760 Posts
Looking for whatever stock parts you might have lying around collecting dust.
What do you need them for? Have you dropped your bike or are you considering selling them on eehpay?:confused:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looking for whatever stock parts you might have lying around collecting dust.
I am really interested in your plans Spear Tip. Must be something very special. Last year you got a drowned Fury from an insurance company. Two months ago you were looking for a wrecked Fury for a total custom rebuild. And now you're looking for stock parts. What's up, dude ? :confused:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Either selling parts on ebay or rebuilding wrecks to sell. Either way I think I'll save my old parts for someone that really needs them.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Either selling parts on ebay or rebuilding wrecks to sell. Either way I think I'll save my old parts for someone that really needs them.
I'll second that 100%:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Not an eBay seller or a bike wholesaler. Just got into rebuilding and found more problems than expected. Lot of the parts are corroded and a pain in the ass to get fully cleaned. Lots of tarnish. Found bike was flooded with salt water not fresh as was advertised and was fully submerged. Some parts are breaking just trying to get them off. Not looking for a handout just trying to find a cheaper way right now to get her on the road. Doing the work myself, which is described as slow at best. Determined to get her going again....

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I learned my lesson giving parts away to a " 8 poster " never got even a fuck you very much from the guy and he disappeared off of the forum...will only help contributing members from now on!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
760 Posts
Why not posting us some pictures then?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man you guys are brutal. I've been reading this site for months trying to decide if I was going to go aftermarket or stock since this was my first street bike. Found alot of great information from some smart people. I'm a newbie so forgive my ignorance on not knowing I had to have more post before I could ask questions. Was unaware I had to reach a quota. Didn't know eBay was a touchy subject either, but thanks for the heads-up about Maxsalvage. Already found some stuff I can use. Will post pics tomorrow for the doubters.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Actually these guys are being pretty cool. I am surprised that a few members that can really cut loose have not gotten into it. You kinda gotta get to know peeps around here. Trust is earned and has been freely given here & some of the members here have been screwed. So that being said, just keep things in perspective. Most people here look out for each other. Once you get to know them you will see how cool they can be.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Man you guys are brutal. I've been reading this site for months trying to decide if I was going to go aftermarket or stock since this was my first street bike. Found alot of great information from some smart people. I'm a newbie so forgive my ignorance on not knowing I had to have more post before I could ask questions. Was unaware I had to reach a quota. Didn't know eBay was a touchy subject either, but thanks for the heads-up about Maxsalvage. Already found some stuff I can use. Will post pics tomorrow for the doubters.
Nothing personal but 8 post in almost a year..since being burned twice I always check posters threads and see if they contribute in anyway to the forum, questions,topics,parts etc etc...most people on here will give stock parts away for free to someone who is known to contribute...thats all I was getting at! The generosity and friendship in this forum is like none other...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
In Defense of the DOUBTER's......I'll try to be tactful.

DUDE, it's all about CREDIBILITY.......:)
I would suggest that you..., take a Look At Your PROFILE:
* there is Not a shred of INFO about you...
* No general LOCATION where you reside...
* No PHOTO's of your Bike...
* No FRIENDS (in a year), how many members here can VOUCH for you....:confused:
and you wonder why there are DOUBTER's.....:rolleyes:
The term in today's world is EMBRACE other's.....maybe that's what is needed.
How many STRANGER's have you ever embraced.... you've had a year
from joining to reach out, be known, establish friendship's and develop CREDIBILITY...;)
This FAMILY prides itself on helping one another in times both good and bad.:)
Maybe you should prove yourself to THE Nation before asking for something.:eek:
PROTECTIVE, yes, this is how they feel when they CARE about this LOCATION (the Fury Nation)....BTW there are some AWESOME Brother's and Sister's on this FORUM....
"Maybe you need to change your ZIP Code;Sorry, you haven't shared one .":p
Suggestion:Have you tried CRAIGS LIST in the area where you are.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts