Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick thanks to everyone that answered questions or offered advice. The forums here have been great and I hope to be able to post some more in the future. Finally got everything put back together today and it came out better than I thought. Figures it's raining and is supposed to keep raining for the next week. Oh well, there are going to be a lot of trips to the garage to look at it in the meantime. Pictures suck, were taken on a camera phone but you get the idea.

- Put on the Raw Stealth tail light
- Accutronix side mount
- 120 LED lighting kit

I see new pipes and LED fork rings in my future......

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
nice bike man! how long did it take for you to get your stuff from RAW? i ordered their slip on exhaust on aug 03 and i still haven't seen it. i emailed them last week and they said that the chromer was down and it would ship at the end of last week, but it's still a no show. i was hopin to have it in by monday, that's when my bike comes out of paint booth purgatory (been there 3 weeks). i would like to buy that same brake kit, but not if i won't get it till early spring :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took about a week from the time I ordered it for the tail light to get here. The first one had a few LEDs that wouldn't stay on so I had to send it back. I will say they were very quick and easy to deal with and I had the replacement back in about another week, even over the holiday weekend. Thought about the tips, too but I've heard the same about issues with the chrome being delayed.

And yes, I got the lights that pulse. Didn't think I'd like it but I have to admit it's pretty cool. Had a great experience with that vendor too if anyone wants the website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts