Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My birthday was yesterday, and although, I am gasp, an old geezer, my sweet bride of 1 year, said I could have a Raider or Fury. This will be my 2nd time around on a bike and a marriage, and I don't plan to fall off either, this time.

Had a Honda 250 as a teenage, long time ago, and a Suzuki Voluisa 4 years ago and really want either a Raider or Fury...and since I just learned about the Fury yesteday...I am thinking the Fury will be the choice.

I live in Central Texas, born in the 50's, age in the 50's. Love the Longhorns, my family, God, corvettes, of course, not in that order!!

Looking forward to finding a blue Fury and parking it next to my blue car.. I like Blue. My wife's eyes are blue...so I am seeing a pattern!!!

My user name comes from Z06 which is a car, and Bandit which was a border collie I owned that was smarter and better looking than me, darn it.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
The Fury is a good bike.... it's my first bike in over 10 years. And you can not go wrong with the blue one...everyone knows blue is the fastest :p

I guess this is your theme song from what I read above :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25lz7gchaw

·
Registered
616 Posts
The Fury is a good bike.... it's my first bike in over 10 years. And you can not go wrong with the blue one...everyone knows blue is the fastest :p

I guess this is your theme song from what I read above :p
LOLOLOLOL!, Years ago, I used to work at abercrombie&Fitch and they would play this song untill your ears bled.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome aboard. Either way u go congrats on ur new ride. Enjoy and keep us tuned in.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I also was thinking about getting a Raider in a few years,but then found out about the Fury.I got online to check it out and thats all it took,I got the first one in the area,and yes its BLUE.I could have got the red but the blue really caught my eye.I have seen both bikes in the same dealership(Raider and Fury) and its not apples to apples.I couldnt be happier with my choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome...and yes, that blue Fury sure looks good...I know the Raider is a slightly different beast, but those two keep pullingme toward them..

Lets see what happens.

Looking forward to reading more about what you think about the ride in terms of comfort, power....but Heck i would just like looking at it every morning in my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts