Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join an effort to protect our riding brothers and sisters, I encourage you all too join every bike forum and site you can and help post warnings about Amanda and Tony McLean Include there address if possible but avoid personal attacks just state a warning that they are thieves and con artists’ I ask that we keep it clean to avoid slander for yours and all our sakes to keep the heat on them not on us. I understand to date the loss’s have topped $ 8,000.00 plus

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Just post on this thread as to what forum you have posted on and vist site to keep on top aka da bump..:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I am a member with vtxcafe.com I will go there and start checkin around and spreading the word :cool:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I am on bikerornot.com someone send me an PM with a good discription and I will copy and post it up on that forum .

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I am also on Harley-DavidsonForums.com and this is what I sent.

Hey guys,
I’m also a member on the FuryForums.com and wanted to give you guys/gals a heads up about a guy that is traveling forums ripping people off. On the FuryForum he went by a screen name of “Sickandtwizted inc” His real name is Tony McClean and his wife if Amanda. He comes on the forums and starts doing custom paint, seats, you name it. He sends out a few products to gain some credibility then goes for the kill. He makes an offer to do a group buy of some sorts and gets everyone to send him money. Paypal has to be in the form of a “gift” or a Green Dot, I think you get the picture. From then on he says he is overwhelmed and will make it right to everyone and promises them he will deliver. Nothing ever happens and you have lost your money. FuryForums members have filed complaints with the Attorney General and various law enforcement agencies. He is a smooth talker and very convincing, so be careful if he makes his way here.

Tony/Amanda McClean Aka Sickandtwizted
107 Friendship CV
Florence. MS 39073

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
For those that have posted on other forums, what kind of responses are you getting?
Just got into a pissing match with some white supremacist calling me a rat !!! So I gave it to him the best I knew how and all that he could do was correct my speeling for me .

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
LOL, I got a “Warning” for posting “Sickandtwizteds” name on the HD site. Poor bastards, God help’em if Tony ever finds them, he’ll take them for everything they have.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I am still going back and forth with this dude ... I don't get it Rich I guess some people just love to get ripped off .

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Just got into a pissing match with some white supremacist calling me a rat !!! So I gave it to him the best I knew how and all that he could do was correct my speeling for me .
How can you be a rat for warning someone about bieng ripped off...

·
Registered
788 Posts
Don't forget about the other name he goes by: nusouth....something.

As I am no legal expert at all, I must ask if some of you are and can provide input

a. how does the AG of Mississippi help US out, especially those out of state
b. after filing with the AG, the IC3, and local authorities, what more can we do
c. is this a civil case or small claims case that requires you must go to his state to file or can you do it from your state.

For these other clowns that don't want our help, screw them. Perhaps Tony will get ahold of some of the ones that have their own form of justice.

Just my $878.72 down the drain's worth

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts