Honda Fury Forums: banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Hey guys, pics I uploaded yesterday are broken in one thread, and I can't edit my post. Any thoughts?

·
Administrator
438 Posts
My avatar along with others are still distorted. When I copy and paste here it looks different. Guess if no one else has a problem it must just be my computer.

Goat
This is what I see now.

It looks crisp to me, not distorted.

Even the larger version on your profile looks good.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
438 Posts
How To Multi-Quote

Step 1
: Click the multi-quote icon at the bottom of each post that you want to quote.

Step 2: Scroll down to the text editor where you are going to write your post. Click "Insert Quotes".

Step 3: A small window will pop up for you to verify (or delete) quoted content that will be added to your post. Click "Quote messages".

Final Step: The quoted content will automatically be added to the text editor. Add your comments and click to post your reply.

Added Notes: You can multi-quote from more than one discussion thread in the forum. You can also simply highlight the part of the text you want to quote. A small popup will allow you to choose the multi-quote option using just the selected content.

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hey Admins are you guys able to look at the coding that's used for photos hosted on Photobucket and see if there is a workaround to clarify the photos of the past?

·
Registered
13 Posts
We can anonymize the account and close it, but the posts will stay. Let us know if you wish to go ahead with it.

-JB
[/QUOTE

I need my account deleted / anonymized too. I bought an NC700X instead of the Fury. Consider adding a delete account button. This function should be standard to all forums.

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
Forums don't work that way. A person contributes to a forum freely, for the benefit of the members, readers who aren't members, and future members. If the content were removed when a member left the forum would be disjointed and nonsensical, kind of like how the pictures in posts from before the upgrade are missing and the threads are hard to follow (when someone says to remove the screw in image_1, and there's no image...)

Sometimes there's a fallout. Maybe you don't like the new forum owners, but the members are the people you're helping most. Maybe you said something you regret, well, it's the Internet, and that's generally "forever," much like writing a tell-all book and then trying to get all the copies back.

Maybe you've become a Harley guy and now hate all metric owners, or something. Well, good luck with that.

In some cases people buy different bikes and sell their current ride. Congratulations! If you weren't here for the people, that's fine, walk away. Forget your password (or change it to something random) and your account is effectively locked out. You don't have to leave, we have a few members who want to buy a Fury, others that sold and are still here, it's all good.

This isn't a credit card account or bar tab, you don't "close it out." It's like a Summer party: Talk all you want, when you're done, walk away.

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Well said, but we also do want to protect your identity after you're gone. This is why we move to anonymize accounts. Removing or redacting any personal information as needed. Best course of action is to email our Policy Support team so we can work with you to make sure the "walking away" goes with smooth strides.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Need help getting in touch with Suns about a part we made a deal about. I've messaged him but haven't recieved any response. Does anyone here have other means to contact him to let him know to check his messages?

141 - 160 of 175 Posts