Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody heard from any of the other exhaust companies, vance and hines, jardines etc. about a date when they will offer there pipes for the fury. so tired of all this drama with low and mean and cobra!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I contacted V&H last week:

Ryan,
We are planning on making exhaust for the Fury but, not until late this year early next year.
--

Thank you,
Steve Darrow

I also contacted Martin Bros here in Dallas and haven't heard back from them yet...

I agree - across the board we need more Fury gear:(

·
Registered
122 Posts
I wish somebody would do something a little more pro street and not so band wagon, all this skulls and flames wanna be chopper stuff is nauseating. I love that black vtx that stumpwerx did, I'll be glad when we can do something similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone in the Dallas area that is curious about these can check them out at Maxim Honda in Allen. They have them on a silver Fury in their showroom.
Just looked at that bike this afternoon. I agree we need more exhaust choices for sure. They look alright but just didn't seem to go with the rest of the bike. I am stongly leaning towards the Mortons just to break the mold so to speak.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just looked at that bike this afternoon. I agree we need more exhaust choices for sure. They look alright but just didn't seem to go with the rest of the bike. I am stongly leaning towards the Mortons just to break the mold so to speak.
I just ordered the Morton's a few weeks ago, have not put them on yet. I think they are the best looking and they are the cheapest set I have seen. I agree the craze over the Cobra Swepts and the L&M is a little much for me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
+1 This bike is full of sexy curves everywhere you look, and to put pipes with so many straight lines on it is like putting a swimsuit model in hunting gear! I think the pipes should be just as sexy as the bike. Just my $.02

·
Registered
26 Posts
+1 This bike is full of sexy curves everywhere you look, and to put pipes with so many straight lines on it is like putting a swimsuit model in hunting gear! I think the pipes should be just as sexy as the bike. Just my $.02
Couldn't agree more - Gonna check out the Mortons and also hoping for V&H to do the big radius 2 into 1 like they have for the Raider...

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Could not agree with you, more. I love the lines of the Cobra Swept pipes but want them in black...they won't do that. I don't want $600.00 pipes then have to get them coated for another $$$$$$. I don't like (what I consider) the radical styles that L&M and others offer...no offense...just my opinion.:p
That's all I ask....swept pipes in black...ANYONE??? :D
I know...I know...it ain't gonna happen. *sigh*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couldn't agree more - Gonna check out the Mortons and also hoping for V&H to do the big radius 2 into 1 like they have for the Raider...
I am in full agreement. Straight pipes (drag pipes) look good on sportsters and stuff like that. But with the flowing lines of the "chopper" need something with lines as well. But these pipes that go all the way back past into the rear tire take away from the looks IMO (cobra sweeps).

today was my first day to actually sit on a fury, and man did it fit great. I am 6 ft and 180 and the bars and pegs were just the right distance. As soon as I get closed on this damn house I will have a fury in my garage for sure.

On a side not, I was really debating between a 1300 or 1800 (closeouts) or the fury. But actually sitting on them today sealed the deal for me. I ride a Vulcan 500 Ltd at the moment and just don't think sitting atop one of those big cruisers will work for me. Playing around with the Fury really makes me wish I had more than 3.5 miles to and from work.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I like the M4 pipes. They look :cool: and sound great. The guys at M4 stated that the pipes add 2HP on the dyno but it feels like more. Overall very happy with the pipes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts