Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to contact Webslinger to order my new speedo face. I have sent several emails with no reply, does anyone have a number......?

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Maybe Joe is on vacation. Normally he responds to emails within minutes during the day. I'd give it some time and he will get back to you. Joe is top notch and I'm sure there is a good reason for him being unavailable right now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard nothing but good things about his service and products, maybe he is on holidays? I'll send him another email today.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
RSS, you get to ride ALL winter.
Us east coast guys need a trip to So Cal.:p

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He replied back today, sent me some pics of what I want. They are awesome, I'll have to post some pics soon I think :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That is strange. He does usually get back in minutes. I even sent him an email at 10:30 at night and got a reply in ten minutes.
Something is not right. If he was getting your email he would have replied.
What is the email address your sending it too?

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I have been trying to contact Webslinger to order my new speedo face. I have sent several emails with no reply, does anyone have a number......?
How long ago did you order?

Some guys get anxious after a couple hours, other guys after a couple days.

Before we start burning another vendor, is this an 8-hour situation, or is there a several day delay?

This is a side business for Joe, so if he's pressured at the dayjob or offline, give him some slack.... especially if no funds have been transferred. We all seem so eager to jump on vendors these days.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoa, whoa, whoa guys :eek:, he did get back to me. He is just finalizing my design.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks mental, made a shortcut....looks easy enough to install.

I know you know this, but I think it bears repeating. Low and Mean and St Pete have tutorials on how to do the install. :)

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Cool, Joe was cool with me too. Glad it was just a hiccup.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Whoa, whoa, whoa guys :eek:, he did get back to me. He is just finalizing my design.
Yea, I see that now.
Most people just read the first post (like me) and give a reply.
But like mental said go to low and mean site and watch the vid. If I would have done that first I would not have brokin my needle. Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts