Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't remember where I got this, but I thought you guys might enjoy it:

This Recession:

This freaking economic downward spiral is really hitting everyone. Cost of gas is going up everyday and who knows when it's going to stop. Exxon-Mobile just laid off 25 congressmen. I actually got a pre-declined credit card in the mail yesterday. Never have seen one of those before. I understand wives are now having sex with their husbands again, because they no longer can afford batteries. If I get a returned check from my bank marked "insufficient funds", I immediately call them and ask if they meant me or them. Even read in the paper yesterday where a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico. I became so depressed last night thinking about this rotten economy, wars, jobs, my savings, my retirement fund, etc., I actually called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, of all places, which is not that unusual these days because all call centers are in other countries. Anyway, when I told the person, whom I could barely understand, that I was feeling suicidal, he got all excited and ask me if I could drive a truck!!!

And it goes on and on. Here's hoping 2011 will show some improvement for us all.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
take that show on the road, son!
RFLMAO funny:D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone posted that on here abt a week ago. :)
Sorry 'bout that. Like I said, I couldn't remember where I got it from (CRS Disease!), but I've been passing it around to my other contacts on the net and thought that others on the Forum might get a laugh out of it. Note to self: I need to record my sources better.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts