Honda Fury Forums: banner

weird vibe

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  Billyh79 
#1 · (Edited)
Seems a little strange. Why don't the guy who is suppose to be a member just pm me. Am i being to paranoid. I don't want my phone number out there for some scammer. Would you call him?

#3 ·
A little strange. Understand your concern. Why don't you PM her back and ask what her husband's name (on this fourm) is and check him out that way. Or just call her. Just make sure you get the 100 bucks before making them. Been a few scams on here, but go with your gut.........

#7 ·
Let me explain...My husband deals very little with the Internet so I type for him.lol
He reads this forum every day and has been looking for fork nut covers and saw those and wanted some. So I sent the pm with my husbands cell phone number because my husband does not type, its easier to for him to ask questions over the phone..we are Chicken farmers and my husband loves his Fury. :)

#11 ·
OK Ms. Ken D. If you want the taller fork covers, just send the gentleman a 100.00 money order or better yet, use Paypal. You have to understand that there have been a few scams on this forum, so everyone is trying to cover their bases. Good luck and hope you enjoy the fork covers......

#8 ·
Im not going to call. I already gave them all the info they need to make a decision to purchase it or not. just thought I would put it out there because it seemed suspect. Notice it sound like a woman that was responding but her profile name was KenD and she or him or whoever has zero posts.

#13 ·
Nobody is offended, you just have to understand that there has been a few problems with scams on here, just trying to do what is best. I am sure that you and mc750 can work something out, maybe a freezer full of chicken for a couple caps lol Good luck

#25 ·
maybe im jus from a small town but man you guys got all crazy paranoid over nothin'!

#29 ·
ive been around here longer than my join date suggests. i kno exactly what happenrd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.