Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Waiting to see the production 2 into 2 exhaust for the fury. Don't care for the design for the Yamaha nor American. Would like to see something that keeps the exhaust a little safer distance away from the legs. A suggestion would be a design based on this from your website:

OK, last suggestions for the 2 into 2 exhaust. I like the beads you make on the pipes as shown below:

And it would be super awesome if the individual pipes could be the flute design like so:

That's it. Lemme know what the final product will be.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Waiting to see the production 2 into 2 exhaust for the fury. Don't care for the design for the Yamaha nor American. Would like to see something that keeps the exhaust a little safer distance away from the legs. A suggestion would be a design based on this from your website:
Those pipes look bad ass. I love the sleeves on there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
FSD Exhausts

Thank you Fury Forums. FSD Exhausts is thrilled to be a supporting vendor. We strongly believe in supporting our Fury Customers/Family. In addition to being a vendor we are going to provide a $100 discount to all fury members for the month of October on our production, 3D Hotrod 2 into 1 exhaust (chrome exhaust/chrome, fully stepped heat shields). All you need to do is call us at 786-975-6085, order your exhaust, mention Fury Forum Vendor, and we will ship your exhaust immediately.

At FSD Exhausts, our service to our customers does not stop at the time your exhaust is shipped. FSD Exhausts will be there to assist you with any assistance you may need for installation and other questions that may arise. We back our product 100%.

Thank you for the continued support and look forward to growing our Fury Family!

Ride Hard and Ride Safe!

Much Love….FSD Exhausts

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
Frankie are you closer to the 2-2 production pipe design for our Scoots? You told me on the phone a few months ago they were on your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
419 Posts
welcome to the best Forum on the planet....... that being said,,,,,,,,,, thanks for making the best sounding & looking pipes on the planet too........

I love mine & get tons of compliments on them daily.......

for anyone in doubt if you will like them or not........be your own judge at the following link I LOVE MINE

·
Registered
38 Posts
FSD looks and sounds great! Do you also have a "fuel-manager"? If so, what kind?...

Does anyone have a picture of a black Fury with a black FSD exhaust?
I doubt between the black and chrome FSD exhaust...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of a black Fury with a black FSD exhaust?
I doubt between the black and chrome FSD exhaust...
I've seen black FSD's on a red Fury & I'm sure there's a video on youtube of a blue one with black pipes, but I've not seen a black with black, but there must be one somewhere out there...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Is there going to be a discount on the fsd exhaust coming up like you guys did on the month of october? Or maybe do a group buy like low and mean?

·
Registered
45 Posts
i just recieved my all Chrome FSD exhaust, Installed it last night and OMG!! My bike sounds and looks so good now. The only negative is now that you can see more of the rear wheel I can really tell that it needs to be lower but that arrives today.. FSD pics and sound clip coming your way tommorow or fri.

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
i just recieved my all Chrome FSD exhaust, Installed it last night and OMG!! My bike sounds and looks so good now. The only negative is now that you can see more of the rear wheel I can really tell that it needs to be lower but that arrives today.. FSD pics and sound clip coming your way tommorow or fri.
The lowering spring is great! Post some pics when you're done!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts