Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a set of the tribal and flame seats, the sissy bar and pad, lower spoiler, led lights for lower spoiler. I can order anything you guys want although some is on backorder.. let me know what your wanting and I can tell you availability. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Still no fury on your site!!! Been ordering lots of stuff from elsewhere.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Still no fury on your site!!! Been ordering lots of stuff from elsewhere.
We have all the hard parts along with all Honda accessories. They are located together in the parts finder under 2010 VT1300CX? And I have 3 different post in the forsale section on this forum for Honda Fury accessories...

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
GREAT service

If you need parts or upgrades to your Fury -- these guys are astonishing fast in answering questions via email and shipping product. They have provided me with outstanding customer service! Good prices as well.
T

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Thank ya sir! ;)
You don't have to call me Sir. Your lordship is fine... <roflmao>
Hey, its still early in SoCal -- need c o f f i e.... :)

Really these guys are great!!
Kevin will go out of his way to find parts etc for you. When other suppliers have stated it will be October before said item is available -- he was able to grab a few and even held it for me... now thats service! Plus his prices are very completive.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You don't have to call me Sir. Your lordship is fine... <roflmao>
Hey, its still early in SoCal -- need c o f f i e.... :)

Really these guys are great!!
Kevin will go out of his way to find parts etc for you. When other suppliers have stated it will be October before said item is available -- he was able to grab a few and even held it for me... now thats service! Plus his prices are very completive.
Thanks Taz! True gentleman... or should I say lordship!! haha

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Are you running any deals on the lower spoiler? Looking for one in the Matte Silver.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey everybody!! Just giving you guys a heads up that we finally got a Fury Catalog added to our website. We are still adding parts, but this will be more shopper friendly for you guys! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts