Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Good Deal! Any idea when the wheel selector will be up and running for the fury?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Available now

I ordered a set two weeks ago :) -- they stated that most of the wheels from the catalog are available for the Fury.
T

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I ordered a set two weeks ago :) -- they stated that most of the wheels from the catalog are available for the Fury.
T
Really! :eek: What did you go with and how much? (if you don't mind me asking)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm liking the Widow Eclipse wheels :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are a bunch of good looking wheels... I think I would have to go with the Vega... Would look good rolling down the pavement.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Phantom Hub

What does the Phantom Hub do? Does it completely replace that big pumpkin on the left rear side of the bike?

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
But it says
"Shaft Drive Forged Wheel Styles available: Royale, Venom, Predator, Warlock, Slash, Wicked, Sheriff, Wizard, Pacific and Stingray"

The hub probably bolts to the wheel and replaces the flange drive, not the entire final drive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello everyone. I would like to thank everyone for the great response to us releasing wheels for the Fury. The Fury is now available in the wheel selector on our website so that you can view the Fury and choose from any of our wheel designs. This is a great tool in helping you decide what style wheels to go with to complete the look of your bike. The Fury has a special designed rear hub that allows you to choose from any of our 28 wheel designs. Please help us spread the word and if you call to inquire about wheels please mention you are a member on this site we have something special for you.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
SWEET! Thanks to your wheel selector, I've officaially changed my future mod from the Widow Eclipse to the Savage Eclipse :cool:

Savage Eclipse:

Widow Eclipse:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great choice. That is a tough one to choose between the Savage and Widow styles. You can't go wrong with either one especially in the black "Eclipse" finish. I noticed your username is "Predator" We have a wheel called the Predator. I have attached a pic of it for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Phantom hub, is a hub we designed to allow all of our wheel styles to be used on some of the shaft drive bikes. You still have to use the stock "pumpkin" to attach to our wheel, but this Phantom hub allows more of the wheel to be seen once it is mounted to the bike, where as the old style hub had a 6.5" hole in the center of the wheel to attach the hub and that took away from a lot of the wheel design.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Very nice, and extensive, selection of wheels for our Fury. There's something there for everybody..............

Cheers

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have the Gladiators as well, with the matching rotors.
I am very happy with RC Wheels, and they take the bike to a whole new level.
The matching chrome rotors are a must!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts