Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello weekenders!

Well, the West Coast Fury Riders met up to collect some badges, and we also met up @ C&C seats in order to get a feel of how the seats would work and look on the fury's. Luckily we did this as we were able to show them they needed to make adjustments for the sissy bar that honda makes, but they are really cool guys (got my seat on order, thank you Tony_fury!).

Anyways, we rode over to the local Honda shop there in Paramount to show off the rides to potential buyers and offer some words of advice to the sales people :p It was a good ride over all and hopefully, will be more of a "ride" the next time, instead of a business venture. Here are some of the pics with slight comments :D

In order:

-Start of the meet, Trip R&D'ing his bike for C&C...

-Looks pretty good for the Flame seat! (goes with the lines of the bike unlike Corbine :mad: ) Hopefully trip post a pic of his seat, because I forgot to take one as I had my seat goggles on and was concentrating on one thing at a time :D

-Tony_fury trying out the fastback seat with more padding... Actually doesn't look too bad with the backrest attached...

-Tony trying out the fastback with less padding, but more style... look really good actually, keeps with the lines of the bike! **Cough** Corbin are you listening... **Cough**

(These are on ebay for anybody interested btw... I liked them, just never saw the Tribal pattern that I wanted, that I wanted to head out to C&C to check them out personally)

-Me, trying out patterns @ C&C... BTW, I highly recommend this to anybody, a trip to the shop to figure out what you want on your bike, it will at least give you idea's... I got this pattern, just changed the inlet material... should be ready in a week :D

Attachments

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
-Me getting crazy with color on Tony's bike! If you've ever wondered what a white seat would look like on a black bike... lol

-White on my SilverBullet, doesn't look good... but not all that bad either, lol.... :/

-Lined up and ready for lunch sir!

-Looking good at the chow hall....

-One more look at the white seat on a black bike, to make sure NOBODY does this :p

Attachments

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
At the Honda Store in Paramount right down the street from C&C... Convenience factor of course... :D

-All lined up ready for a pic! Order maker/design of pipes from left to right.
**Morton Inferno's, Samson Warlord II - Hell Raisers Massive 2 1/2", Cobra Speedster Swept, Samson WarLord II " Slashers" - Massive 2 1/2"

-Trip and Tony taking a load off @ the Honda dealership.... Bikes enjoyed a nice break... Oh, btw.. Think 5.4 seconds on the 0-60 is a little slow Tony as I had to catch you guys when I got stuck at the restaurant :p

-The back is sometimes prettier than the front... :D

-A farewell pic from the Fury's... ;) P.S. Take off the reflectors Trip....

-CBFury reaving up the bike for a goodbye salute... Those Morton Inferno's are LOUD!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Good job getting the pictures up.. I remembered bring the patches and spare seats but forgot my camera..
It was cool checking out the different seat design's at C & C seat. They are some cool dude at that place, they know their stuff. While I went to have my spare two stock fury seats redone, I ended up settling on their one piece fastback model.. The molded a nice setup, with a lower back support.

So I ordered the fastback model, with a custom skull and flames design with red cherry stitching and gel. They also used my bike for some R & D fit with the factory sissy bar. (Fit of both models they have)
View attachment 1705

The seats are awesome..

Pic's to follow once I get it back..

Good day yesterday...:)
T

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Those are some great shots of everyone. Really kool that you guys meet up - bikes look awesome too!

Larry
Good job getting the pictures up.. I remembered bring the patches and spare seats but forgot my camera..
It was cool checking out the different seat design's at C & C seat. They are some cool dude at that place, they know their stuff. While I went to have my spare two stock fury seats redone, I ended up settling on their one piece fastback model.. The molded a nice setup, with a lower back support.

So I ordered the fastback model, with a custom skull and flames design with red cherry stitching and gel. They also used my bike for some R & D fit with the factory sissy bar. (Fit of both models they have)
View attachment 1705

The seats are awesome..

T
Thanks Larry, can't wait to see some of your guy's picks when you get a chance to take some!

Tony, Might get that as my second seat once they get done R&D'ing it and I can see it, looked sweet tho!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Good pics... hope that we all can meet up and see all the different things everyone is doing... need to clean your bike next time Redspawn so that we all look good in the pics... LOL.... look forward to the May 2nd event up there... lates :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good pics... hope that we all can meet up and see all the different things everyone is doing... need to clean your bike next time Redspawn so that we all look good in the pics... LOL.... look forward to the May 2nd event up there... lates :cool:
I cleaned it today and look what happened.. it's raining... bah, got my oil changed and spark plugs changed tho, so there's a bonus.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yeah I hear ya on the perfect timing... looks like she is going to be park all week... first time ever. So I think I may go out and work with the never-dull on my levers so she will be all cleaned up for the next nice day... It sucks to have to wait a week to go ride again... glad I am not out east

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
When is your next ride..? would like to hook up with some fury riders all the guys out here ride those rocket bikes..
Well look up the West Coast Fury social group... we are thinking about setting one up in May if not sooner but we will be most likely putting it out in the group or posting a thread once we have it set up for sure

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It will probably be sooner than that, but so hard to tell sometimes, especially with the weather like this. Anyways, there are a few of us at the west coast fury forums that are in your area that may want to ride, check it out.

Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

The seats are awesome..

T
Pick up my fastback seat tomorrow.. Had to have C & C Seats send a few pic's... He said the pic's wouldn't do it justice...
I'm very pleased with the design, had him somewhat emulate the Irate grill...
Got it with the gel..
View attachment 1739 View attachment 1740 View attachment 1743 View attachment 1742 View attachment 1741

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Wow, Awsome pick, they really did a good job with the skull!... Now where's the pick of mine! :) That was pretty fast too, a week... really like the stitching on it... nice choice bro!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More pics

Have some more pics that I had him txt to me :D Can't wait to put the seats on my bike... once I pay my ransom fee's of course ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
C&C seats

Hey Tony and James. Good lookin' seats guys! Too bad ur fat asses will be on them most of the time. Did you guys get the gel? You'll have to tell me if u notice a big difference. I only rode in the stock seats once so I couldn't really tell if the gel was all that. Oh and I'm praying for sunshine this weekend.
Trip

1 - 20 of 31 Posts