Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should all try to all meet at this event if possible..
Sunday December 13, 2009 - 8am to 3pm
David Mann - Chopper Fest
I know CENCAL FURY is planing on going.
We should all try to meet up there and have the West Coast Fury crew to represent.
It would be very cool :cool:if we could all meet up.
Posting this now so people can try and make it.
CENCAL FURY
tdebeers
tripoldfield
Tony_Fury
CB_Fury
RedspawnSilver
I know it's a long ride for the San Diego crew:rolleyes:

Reply to this post if you can make it..:)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Tony I will get ahold of Redspawn and see if he wants to cruise up. I think I will make it... I know the fairgrounds since I was stationed at Port Hueneme for awhile... Thanks for the heads up... will give ya a call when I find out for sure. :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
We should all try to all meet at this event if possible..
Sunday December 13, 2009 - 8am to 3pm
David Mann - Chopper Fest
I know CENCAL FURY is planing on going.
We should all try to meet up there and have the West Coast Fury crew to represent.
It would be very cool :cool:if we could all meet up.
Posting this now so people can try and make it.
CENCAL FURY
tdebeers
tripoldfield
Tony_Fury
CB_Fury
RedspawnSilver
I know it's a long ride for the San Diego crew:rolleyes:

Reply to this post if you can make it..:)
TF, I'm for sure in with one harley buddy. I will work on our local fury riders to attend as well.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far I only heard feedback from:
CB Fury
Redspawnsilver
CENCAL FURY

No feedback from:
tdebeers
tripoldfield

Taz I know your bike has to be out of paint by now..
Let us know
Thanks

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Not out of paint. Sadly the artist has flaked on me. But if I can rearrange a few things I am game.
All the best
Taz

So far I only heard feedback from:
CB Fury
Redspawnsilver
CENCAL FURY

No feedback from:
tdebeers
tripoldfield

Taz I know your bike has to be out of paint by now..
Let us know
Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yo Fleetfixer, we have a group of about four or maybe five leaving here from SLO area early for an all day-er. Give me a call to confirm. PM me if you don't have my contact number. The plan is to ride down to Santa Maria, cut over to New Cuyama on 166 and then down to Ventura through the Ojai/Pine Mountain pass via HWY 33. The return trip is back over HWY 154 and then back up HWY 101. It's one hell of a days ride but should be a great one. We decided on a up & back due to this function being on a Sunday and many of us work Monday am.
Some of us locals are also plannin on the Toy Run (Dec 6th). Any of you interested give me a nudge!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey Tony Fury,

It seems we will be coming down with 3 Fury's and 3 Harleys for the Chopperfest on Dec 13th. May be more or less but we are definitely going to represent the West Coast Fury's!! PM me when you get time and we'll setup meeting info. Do you guys have a count from the SoCal areas yet?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Tony Fury,

It seems we will be coming down with 3 Fury's and 3 Harleys for the Chopperfest on Dec 13th. May be more or less but we are definitely going to represent the West Coast Fury's!! PM me when you get time and we'll setup meeting info. Do you guys have a count from the SoCal areas yet?
So far I have commitment from CB Fury & RedspawnSilver. They are going to be there the night prior. I am considering getting a motel room the night prior also.
Trip stated he had to work until noon and will able to meet us there after that. He will be in Santa Monica, so not a far ride from there.
It appears Taz might be able to make it also from his post.

I will send you a PM with my cell number, call me this evening or I can call you.:)
Tony

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Redspawn and I are getting rooms at the Ventura Marriott on Harbor... just down the road from the event... price is not all that bad with AAA... only $109... look forward to seeing you all up there. :cool:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Mr. Tony I am newto Ca. I am at Ft. Hunter Liggett . I have my Fury here with me and would like to get with you guys at the event on Dec 13 could you give me a call? Thanks David Blair 256-591-7265

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will call you this evening after 5 pm
Tony

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Two weeks and counting... looking forward to meeting up with you all soon. Anyone else other than Redspawn and I going to be near the event on the 12th? Maybe we could all meet up for dinner somewhere. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Two weeks and counting... looking forward to meeting up with you all soon. Anyone else other than Redspawn and I going to be near the event on the 12th? Maybe we could all meet up for dinner somewhere. :cool:
I am staying at the same Hotel on the 12th..
You got my number..

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like we are going to have a good show of West Coast Fury owners at this event.
This is going to be cool :cool: to meet everyone.
9 Fury's at one place, be afraid.. lol

So far we have:
2 from Paso Robles
1 from San Luis Obispo
1 from Ft. Hunter Liggett
1 from Malibu
1 from Long Beach
1 from Huntington Beach
2 from San Diego
and
5 Harley friends

I will be in Ventura the night of the 12th..
Looking forward to this.. Told the girlfriend she will have to strap on the backpack.. lol
She was already asking how long the rides going to be.. curious how bad her ass is going to hurt..:rolleyes:
I have strategic stops scheduled for gas.. and a ass break...:p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
She was already asking how long the rides going to be.. curious how bad her ass is going to hurt..:rolleyes:
I have strategic stops scheduled for gas.. and a ass break...:p
Well that is a good boyfriend with strategic stops... lol. Are you all going up the PCH into Oxnard and then over to Ventura? I will be towing since I do not have the back seat or rest for my GF. But I am sure that if we just happen to see a Fury or two rolling up the coast, she would be willing to drive the truck the rest of the way... LOL.
Look forward to seeing you all up there. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that is a good boyfriend with strategic stops... lol. Are you all going up the PCH into Oxnard and then over to Ventura? I will be towing since I do not have the back seat or rest for my GF. But I am sure that if we just happen to see a Fury or two rolling up the coast, she would be willing to drive the truck the rest of the way... LOL.
Look forward to seeing you all up there. :cool:
That's the plan, 405 to the 10 (Santa Monica), then down to PCH and ride along PCH for the scenic view:D.. then up to the 101.. approximate miles 100, 2 hours:p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Ok... That is the route that I was planning on driving... She has never been up the coast that way (and niether has the GF... LOL):D

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Good news, bad news

Greetings,
The bad news is you gentlemen will not have the pleasure of my charming and electric personality :rolleyes: to entertain you... <roflmao>
Have a great time. Take some pics so we all can see what we missed out on.
All the best
T

PS. The good news? I will be in Blue River, BC playing in the snow!! :D:D

One last thing -- Happy Holidays !!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greetings,
The bad news is you gentlemen will not have the pleasure of my charming and electric personality :rolleyes: to entertain you... <roflmao>
Have a great time. Take some pics so we all can see what we missed out on.
All the best
T

PS. The good news? I will be in Blue River, BC playing in the snow!! :D:D

One last thing -- Happy Holidays !!

You muppet... playing in the snow..:)
It's all good.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts