Honda Fury Forums: banner

Should we do a West Coast Fury Rider's Patch?

West Coast Fury Rider's Patch

3K views 23 replies 4 participants last post by  RedspawnSilver 
#1 ·
So are you guy's up for a West Coast Fury Rider's patch?
I have the business card for the dude that makes custom patches. I am soliciting input and suggestions for a design.
We can keep it simple or get elaborate.. :p

Let me know..

#4 ·
The funny thing is that I woke up this morning and was trying to thing of something... When we talked at the festival, Tony, I was thinking simple... just do a picture of the fury with WEST COAST bent over the top with FURY RIDERS underneith... now kind of thinking of something along the lines of a Fury on a wave or standing infront of a palm tree.... kind of something that relates to the west coast area... but if we get guys up in Oregon or Washington then it would not exactly work to well... so I am going to have to stick with my first idea and make it simple... and something along a arm patch idea. What ya think? :cool:

This post has been deleted
#5 · (Edited)
That's pretty cool with the lettering, don't really like the yellow tho, more like a blue and maybe with an embossed, castellar font to it... Made a quick mock up of the lettering to get an opinion of my thoughts of this too... but, definitely like the way you curved your top and bottom letters, just think that there could be more to it is all...

Attachments

#6 ·
Don't know much about embroidery on patches but I'd think what you are proposing might be hard to sew and/or cost prohibitive. If it's printed I would think it wouldn't last.

Color is easy; scroll back for some blue...;)
True, color is easy and I like the work that you're doing.. personally, still like the first one you did... maybe with some white lettering and a blue Fury logo in the middle and that'd be good for me... hopefully the others will chime in to see what they think of your creative work :D Cheers mate!

#7 ·
Yea, the green is pretty bright and the top patch that you like is cool too (better than the yellow)... yea, I think I'll go with white lettering and maybe a cobalt blue Fury symbol for mine... Oh, if you saw my holy jeans and how dirty I get cause of all the driving I do, you'd understand I wouldn't care about keeping the patch too clean, just relatively clean so that people can at least read it, and for pride in the Fury Riders club of course :D

#13 ·
No, that's the one I like... but the pattern would be the same for you, just pick a different color if you don't like that one... but I'm thinking yes, that is the one the other guy's like... what do you think of it?

#14 ·
I like the blue one too but it's kinda hard to see from any distance if the color doesn't pop.

These are not thumbnails, they are just far away!

I would think the point of wearing an ID badge is to let other riders and sweet young things know where you are coming from :p.
I have a sweet young thing already and the color of my bike will soon include some blue tribal marks in it... so, I'll stick with blue, you can go with red :cool: Thanks for the design btw... think I am going to try and find somebody local to my area today to make up a couple of these patches this weekend. If they are decently cheap, would anybody else like me to have one made up?

#17 ·
Dont like having the honda on the patch... like the blue and white.... not really sure about the red and white since it makes me think of a girls patch... LOL.
I will do the blue and white without Honda on it... if they dont know what a Fury is then they can sit back and wonder where we got matching custom bikes :D

#18 ·
Talked with the custom patch dude, he said a 3 x 4 patch will run around about $5.00 a patch. He won't know for sure until I give him the size and colors.
Need to decide on the size, and whether you want the patch style as:
  • Shield
  • Rectangle
  • Tombstone
  • Square

#19 · (Edited)
Was thinking an oval or shield type at first, but think that may not match up well with all jackets... think the rectangle may be best for me at least, x2... I'll check around too here in SD, but that sounds like a great price for those patches :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.