Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a Social Group in the Forum's and sent a invite.
If I missed a few West Coast members please join..
Thanks
T

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I am here... Same on the question for what is next? We need to figure out a good weekend ride and a central location to meet up when the weather gets a little better so Cencal doesnt have to clean his bike when he arrives :D . Will give you props though for being the only West Coast Fury Rider to ride to the festival... I was just mostly concerned with the 4 wheel idiots on the 5 and 405... you had the nice 101 to cruise... LOL

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I am here... Same on the question for what is next? We need to figure out a good weekend ride and a central location to meet up when the weather gets a little better so Cencal doesnt have to clean his bike when he arrives :D . Will give you props though for being the only West Coast Fury Rider to ride to the festival... I was just mostly concerned with the 4 wheel idiots on the 5 and 405... you had the nice 101 to cruise... LOL
Nah... just wanted to stay in the nice hotel that night is all :D And get them drinks & conversation from Tony_Fury :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew it, you are only in it for the free drinks... lol
So what is next?
The first step was getting the group set up and everyone join.
We can now post to group any event's coming up and coordinate stuff.

Looks like the patch thing is in progress.

T

·
Registered
219 Posts
Drinks????? Whoa now, nobody said a word about drinks!! I would have trailered er' down for drinks!!!! :cool:

Hey TF, I'd say that the patch is a "G;)"

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Drinks????? Whoa now, nobody said a word about drinks!! I would have trailered er' down for drinks!!!! :cool:

Hey TF, I'd say that the patch is a "G;)"
Lol... hind sight is a b*&^* :cool: Would have been nice to have everybody down there for the drinks that night, pretty sure Tony would have loved that :p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hey I am looking at possibly getting some t-shirts with these pics done with West Coast Fury Riders along the edge of the picture... what you guys think? Thinking on a black long sleeve with the writting in white with the fury in blue or red to make it really stand out.

KuryGR_jpg[2].jpg

Ghost3Kury_jpg.jpg

·
Registered
262 Posts
west coast ride

hey guys just got my Fury about a month ago. I was wondering if anyone here gets together for any rides? If you do please contact me here.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Former West coaster here Check with Redspawnsilver AKA rrs or CB fury or Fist of Fury all west coast guy's that set up runs often..

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm trx450rr's brother and picked up my white fury a week and a half ago!!! I'm glad I rid of the cbr600rr. Much more comfort and no urge to do 120mph!!! I'm also in for some rides... Please hit me up here as well... I will have pictures posted up shortly...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts