Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WCFR,
Who's in for ride ? Check www.lets-ride.com .....:D..post up if you think we should roll out and show da boy's who be da boss......:eek:....or doggies.lol

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Bar-b-que at my house that day as well.

The ride is in San Diego basically or Oceanside... which is close enough. I will be having a Bar-B-Que that day after the ride for those that want to attend. Bring whomever, so long as you don't drive drunk afterwards. If you would like to attend, shoot me a PM or announce it here, don't care which. I will also have friends from work there ~ as well as you guys, so let's all have Fun!

Should be having some Carne Asada, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and other things there and we should have room for those that want to stay later and drink. :D I will announce the time to everybody that does not want to attend the ride tomorrow, but still wants to attend later that night if possible. Should still have plenty of food left over at that time as well.

August 28, 2010 Oceanside, California
Kruise 4 K-9's
Sponsored by Labrador Harbor
The event starts at, 2725 Vista Way in Oceanside. Registration begins at 8:00 am and the ride will start at 9:00 am. The fee is a $30.00 donation and will include lunch and an event t-shirt. The ride ends with door prizes, a 50/50 raffle, music and more. All proceeds will benefit Labrador Retrievers in need. For more information call (619) 892-0049, click here to send e-mail, or go to http://www.labradorharbor.org.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
You all need to load up an be in INDY aug 20,21,22!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Okay, bumping this thread to see who all is going to be there so I can start buying food for the bar-b-que, again this will be after the ride for everybody going.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Okay, bumping this thread to see who all is going to be there so I can start buying food for the bar-b-que, again this will be after the ride for everybody going.
If I am in town... I will bring a case of beer. Hummm... maybe a 12 pack. Don't know if I could fit a case in my backpack and still ride... :D
T

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
If I am in town... I will bring a case of beer. Hummm... maybe a 12 pack. Don't know if I could fit a case in my backpack and still ride... :D
T
Sweet, I'll shoot you my address as well :D Could always get that side mounted chopper bag that MrByber suggested to carry the beers in :cool:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Sweet, I'll shoot you my address as well :D Could always get that side mounted chopper bag that MrByber suggested to carry the beers in :cool:
:eek: But unless I had them on both sides I would just go around in circles. :D
I am heading up to Yosemite to do a bit of climbing.
Thanks for the address. Will keep you posted.

I am off to pick up bike -- finally!! :D:D:D
T

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll try to make it. Got my Matte apart at the moment. Doing a paint job on her. I'm shootin to get 'er done later today.

Thinkin of doin a ride up Hwy 39 in Azusa to Chrystal Lake and maybe Glendora Mountain Rd. tomorrow (Saturday).

It'll be a slow ride - I got a buddy on a Fat Boy goin with me.

Anyways RSS - let's hear the details of the 28th ride.

Buzzman

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I'll try to make it. Got my Matte apart at the moment. Doing a paint job on her. I'm shootin to get 'er done later today.

Thinkin of doin a ride up Hwy 39 in Azusa to Chrystal Lake and maybe Glendora Mountain Rd. tomorrow (Saturday).

It'll be a slow ride - I got a buddy on a Fat Boy goin with me.

Anyways RSS - let's hear the details of the 28th ride.

Buzzman
Sure, I'll e-mail you the info to my house, the first post has the ride plan for the day :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
As of right now I should be able to roll... the only issue is that I have to go on a road trip for a few weeks that is suppose to start on the 30th... will inform RSS on my status for this run... I want to but the job has me busy.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Sorry, just noticed knucklehead didn't post the information, just the link... here's the info:

August 28, 2010 Oceanside, California
Kruise 4 K-9's
Sponsored by Labrador Harbor
The event starts at, 2725 Vista Way in Oceanside. Registration begins at 8:00 am and the ride will start at 9:00 am. The fee is a $30.00 donation and will include lunch and an event t-shirt. The ride ends with door prizes, a 50/50 raffle, music and more. All proceeds will benefit Labrador Retrievers in need. For more information call (619) 892-0049, click here to send e-mail, or go to http://www.labradorharbor.org.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Bump, so I know how much food to buy...

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will have my answer tommorrow have a final interview for job at 10:00 so want and need the job but DAMM want to go riding ....LOL...:D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Was wondering if you guys want to change it up and leave from Reds on our own ride Rather than go all the way to Oceanside ?? :confused:

Oh and got a new job today......:}..............

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
So far:

Sea Dawg
RedspawnSilver
CBFury
Possibly ~ Zman
Possibly ~ Fist of Fury

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Was wondering if you guys want to change it up and leave from Reds on our own ride Rather than go all the way to Oceanside ?? :confused:

Oh and got a new job today......:}..............
Hey I am down for a ride as a group of Fury's rather than put $30 toward the dogs... I like pets but giving $30 to a foundation to help animals rather than people I just can't get past.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts