Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,
Just wondering, have seen lots of posts with new types of sissy bars, but all of them come out from side of fenders??? Has anyone seen or built one that comes from factory mounting holes? Just curious, wished I had metal working tools and skills ( need to sell all my woodworking tools!) to try and fab one up. Luv the bigger look and style, just can't keep from zeroing in on where it originates from. Thanks ahead of time for any input or suggestions.:cool:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey gang,
Just wondering, have seen lots of posts with new types of sissy bars, but all of them come out from side of fenders??? Has anyone seen or built one that comes from factory mounting holes? Just curious, wished I had metal working tools and skills ( need to sell all my woodworking tools!) to try and fab one up. Luv the bigger look and style, just can't keep from zeroing in on where it originates from. Thanks ahead of time for any input or suggestions.:cool:
Someone posted this one
TSB0-2043 sissybar VT1300CX - Moto-accessoires-uitlaten-zadeltassen-valbeugels-sissybars-knipperlichten-sport-tour-custom
I emailed them for more info and this was the response:
It is 14" to the top of the pad from the bottom of the bend, around $210-$220.00 with shipping I think depending on where you live.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is mine

Go this link and order, I got the 16" chopper style in black.

Outlaw Chrome Shop

Search the forums for prototype sissy bar, should be some information on this subject.

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts