Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Gorilla alarm on my 1800 but don't see where it would mount on the Fury. I know there are wheel locks but a couple or more big guys could probably pick the bike up and haul it off. What are your plans for keeping her safe?

I usually set the alarm if I'm staying in a hotel and keep it close like on the first floor when I'm traveling...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I always stay on the first floor when traveling and push my bike inside the room with me. Other than that I use Browning for protection :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use a plastic coated hardend chain and a hardend pad lock. But if they (thieves) want it. They will take it. Friend of mine had a lo-jack on his harley and still have not found it. (been 3 months)

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have a Gorilla alarm on my 1800 but don't see where it would mount on the Fury. I know there are wheel locks but a couple or more big guys could probably pick the bike up and haul it off. What are your plans for keeping her safe?

I usually set the alarm if I'm staying in a hotel and keep it close like on the first floor when I'm traveling...
There is another thread with this question for the gorilla alarm. I am sure it shouldn't be hard to find.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Installed a Scorpio 5 alarm on mine. Alarm main module is behind two plastic chrome covers at battery / area. Made it simple for electrical connections as well as placement of paging/controls antenna.

·
Registered
264 Posts

I got a Gorilla alarm on my Fury and I had no problem mounting it!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went with the Gorilla alarm as well... The Glock is for my personal security when traveling and is easily concealed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts