Honda Fury Forums: banner

What are the odds of this?

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  chip092669 
#1 ·
I always leave the odometer on the clock, except when fueling when I do a quick mental fuel economy calculation and then reset the Trip meters...

The other day my son and I got caught in a light shower on the Fury, so I pulled into a filling station to top off and get under cover and enjoy a snack. After fueling the bike and our bellies, I go to reset the Trip, but look at what the Odometer just happened to be at when we just happened to stop... what are the odds?

See less See more
#8 ·
I was at a gas station and totally thought of running back in for some scratch offs, but I felt like I've already given enough money to the Conn General Fund (especially since they instituted a tax hike in the past 6 weeks or so that is going to be retroactive back to Jan 1!)...

Dead man's hand: yikes, maybe I won't look at the odometer anymore!

(In my car or truck I snap a camera pic anytime I happen to notice the odometer at a round number or interesting number--with the time/date stamp it gives me a sense of where the mileage has been.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.