Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's is so hard to decipher what is real and what is not. There is so much misleading information coming in from other countries causing everyone to go into panic mode. Sharing my Fury is where I draw the line.

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
It was a enchanted moment.
I had one yesterday when the blue moon came out.

Yep, it's me, scaring little kids and directing traffic for a drive through trick or treat festival. Had fun!

Reactions: Gizmo and JLTFury

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Hanging out in the mountains of east Tennessee this week. Pigeon Forge to be exact. Going over to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville N.C. today to see how the upper crust of society lived 100 years ago.

Reactions: Furi15

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Seriously - that is the turn out for Minor hockey in Alabama! never would have guessed that! good showing...Canadian here!
Nothing like the rivalry games. Closest team to us is the hated Huntsville Havoc just 1 1/2 hours away. Building is mostly full everytime they play each other.

Reactions: Graham18ce

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Biltmore Estate pics that guys can relate to.
The house.

The front yard.

The back yard

Billards

Guns

Indoor pool

Artistic work on ceiling in library

·
Registered
254 Posts
Man, someone needs to come up with some new things to read. I'm laid up with my second knee replacement and I have cabin fever in a bad way. I think I have read this whole forum this past week. Help a brother out. What are you doing?
I just had my hip done oct 28, still fucked up starting pt next week... I feel your pain going stir crazy myself

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good luck with the recovery. PT is painful, but a necessary evil. I'm 5 weeks out now and gradually getting normal. My prayers are with you.
thank you I am 3 weeks out. thi is my second hip operation on the right side.. need to have the left done in the next 6 months to a year. gonna try to put it off as long as possible.. will no longer be able to ride so that is the shitty part.. hope yours works for you.. it sucks for sure being disabled,, so selling my fury right now and it really sucks. I just got it the way I wanted it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
thank you I am 3 weeks out. thi is my second hip operation on the right side.. need to have the left done in the next 6 months to a year. gonna try to put it off as long as possible.. will no longer be able to ride so that is the shitty part.. hope yours works for you.. it sucks for sure being disabled,, so selling my fury right now and it really sucks. I just got it the way I wanted it.
Wow. Second operation on one hip, I hate to hear that. I ended up getting both knees replace and it set me back awhile. Don't put your other hip off for too long because you will feel so much better with the matching set. I bet if you hold off on selling the Fury, you'll be able to ride before you know it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow. Second operation on one hip, I hate to hear that. I ended up getting both knees replace and it set me back awhile. Don't put your other hip off for too long because you will feel so much better with the matching set. I bet if you hold off on selling the Fury, you'll be able to ride before you know it.
have had 3 knee, 2 hip, 1 neck and a rib 1 removed all on the right side... only 49 and it is getting old already...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
no from combat for the most part... I spent 8 years in the middle east and other places, 16 years of service. So from 92 to 08 was in different places. I will say I got wrecked a few times had some fun down range....
My hats off to you brother. I done a year of combat duty in Granada, back in '84-85. Salute. Thanks for your service.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts