Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have got to be kidding me!!! $13,000.00 for some foreign junk !! A wanna be Harley !!! You guys have lost your mind !!! And for whoever says "its a Honda...it holds its value" Yeh !! in the world of dirt bikes and quads!!!.....All I gotta say is ....Good Luck !!! with your metrics !!! and holding its value.....lol lol lol

·
Registered
616 Posts
You have got to be kidding me!!! $13,000.00 for some foreign junk !! A wanna be Harley !!! You guys have lost your mind !!! And for whoever says "its a Honda...it holds its value" Yeh !! in the world of dirt bikes and quads!!!.....All I gotta say is ....Good Luck !!! with your metrics !!! and holding its value.....lol lol lol
What about the $10k sportster junk???? OR that $22k v-rod junk or any other junk made by harley, Its funny H-D has been around so long and still cant build quality bikes sound familiar?? think GM and CHYSLER...and we all know how they're doing. HONDA'S do hold their value have you not seen thier used cars/suv's and the motorcycles are the same way sounds like you need to do more research bud.
I will gladly pay $13k for a sweet ass bike that I can take on a road trip and not have to worry if its going to break down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the $10k sportster junk???? OR that $22k v-rod junk or any other junk made by harley, Its funny H-D has been around so long and still cant build quality bikes sound familiar?? think GM and CHYSLER...and we all know how they're doing. HONDA'S do hold their value have you not seen thier used cars/suv's and the motorcycles are the same way sounds like you need to do more research bud.
I will gladly pay $13k for a sweet ass bike that I can take on a road trip and not have to worry if its going to break down.
go play with your toy cars hydroboy.........probably still live in your moms basement !!!!! no wonder you are all about Honda....probably lose your job if you were'nt.......This country was built on GM and Ford and Chrysler...Are you kidding me!!!!! and you work for a jap company that builds jap cars in america and you are telling me that american made products are shit!!!!! you are exactly what is wrong with this country today!!!!! now take out your moms garbage and clean your basement!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
go play with your toy cars hydroboy.........probably still live in your moms basement !!!!! no wonder you are all about Honda....probably lose your job if you were'nt.......This country was built on GM and Ford and Chrysler...Are you kidding me!!!!! and you work for a jap company that builds jap cars in america and you are telling me that american made products are shit!!!!! you are exactly what is wrong with this country today!!!!! now take out your moms garbage and clean your basement!!!!
Actually Im 28 And I make $60k/yr. Im doing just fine living on my own thanks for your concern though, you harley people are so nice!. Its the american companies not the workers(you half-wit)... they OBVIOUSLY cant make the right business decisions. So go back to your trailer park, get your sister to get you another beer and "git-r-done"

·
Registered
2 Posts
you hD guys kill me with you made in america crap.......

Harley has lost it's legal "made in America" status due to its percentage of Chinese parts.

the Honda made in ohio is made from parts that came from 140 american vendors with american made products.....the steel in the frame is american steel, right down to the plastic wire ties.....by american workers and I guess enough americans own stock in the company to make it as american as any....

so go put on your korean shoes and put on your german helmet and take a ride on you harley david-son........

·
Registered
1 Posts
You so called Harley guy's kill me, the funny thing is 1%er's don't even spew the crap you guy's say about Harley and America. Honda own the company that makes all the front ends for all the bike. even Harley.
all the companies are intertwined most of the parts on a harley are made over
sea's Do you actually think Harley would be able to stay in business if it didn't.

They love narrow mined guy's like you because that's what there selling if they don't brain wash you with this crap they have nothing else to sell.
One question for you.
IF HARLEY BUILT A AIRPLANE WOULD YOU FLY IN IT...

I even like Harley's there good things about all bike's.
who care's the more bike's the better.
good luck
Rumbleseat

·
Registered
30 Posts
Isn't America all about "FREE and OPEN competition" ..... if Honda makes a better bike than Harley, than Harley shouldn't get my hard-earned American dollars. In fact, Harley should be slapped across the face by my brand-spanking new Fury!

This protectionalist crap is just that... CRAP. America needs to survive by producing better products.... not by crying!!! Harley, GM, Ford, all of them need to produce better products and then, and only then will they get my $$$

p.s. i'm not interested in paying Unions, severances, and pensions for a bunch of old-timers as 50% of the cost of my bike purchase.... that's why I'm buying a Fury for $13k rather than a Harley for $30k

·
Registered
13 Posts
WOW !!!

HD could be another reason the economy has crashed ,They think they can over charge people and get away with it , people are getting smarter they what something worth their money and their following is going nowhere ....DO you see all the HD bikes on sale everywhere ...Craigslist...the local paper...Ebay.... The times are changing. Honda pushes technology to lead by example ......and HD will have to follow or maybe get in line for a government bailout !!! Buying a used HD is like buy a used car .....Do you really want to buy someones' car problems , so do you really want to buy someones' bike problems ??? I don't think their are many 1970's HD bikes out there that still run on all original parts ...but i have come a cross some Honda cb 550, 400, 350, 750 that still run on all original parts...Everybody knows that Honda means quality .......I had a 1995 Civic hatchback and in 2001 a Volvo t-boned me and i still got 10500.00 for my car!.....I bought the Civic for 12800.00 at the end of 1994 ....I only loss 2300.00 in six yrs ...wow !!

·
Registered
19 Posts
... A wanna be Harley....
I don't see a chopper in the MoCo's current offering. Therefore the Fury is hardly a wanna be Hardley! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ignore this guy

You should go back to your crappy harley forums and leave us alone. (I refuse to capitalize the word harley as it's not an important word). You people get your thrills out of bothering people who have a common goal. By the way I couldn't wait to sell my 2007 road king as it was the biggest pile of junk I have ever owned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats the #1 next to the HD can stand for the first clown banned from the site. Where are the moderators??? Anyone that ignorant that buys so deeply into the marketing hype is not somone that can reasoned with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HD #1, you've been drinking the kool-aid.

Harley motorcycles? You mean those under-engineered, over-priced marketing gimmicks that hype HD's real money makers; the t-shirts, chaps & leather vests? Why would Honda "wanna be Harley"? I think they'd rather stick with giving value for the money.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ive owned Jap bikes and cars for 30 years now. I cant tell you how many GM, Ford, Dodge, and HD lovers Ive seen loose their dollars over and over buying that crap those companys produce. You couldnt give me a Harley! If you did I would sell it to one of those idiots and buy a Honda. Im guessing my sound financial decisions is probably why Im retiring at 48 :)and buying a Fury.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here in California, Harley Dealerships are closing left and right, and Craigslist has any Harley you may want - CHEAP - and still no takers. A lot of Harley guys are now riding Victorys. The new fury will make even those guys think twice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hardleys (spelled correctly) suck!
Porsche designed the VROD engine!
KAWI designed the EVO engine (Hardleys best)!
HD delivers under performing machines, they rust off the production floor, they can't get out of their own way due to their weight/torque ratio!

Willie G is banking on the fact his elderly cult members can squeeze out a few more riding years to keep HD affloat that much longer!

Technology is the future... to hell with out-dated machinery!

Ride like you stole it! CAN YOU DIG IT!

·
Registered
36 Posts
too each their own, playboy. I was so close to pulling the trigger on a HD crossbones, but just couldn't justify the money with how everything is going right now. Got a nice Fury for 7k less than a used Crossbones and I couldn't be happier. I'll be ridin it with a smile on my face everyday. Couldn't be happier or more excited

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.