Honda Fury Forums: banner

Which one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some 8 deg trees and a black brake line to go with them, now im haveing seconds thoughts about black over silver.

Opinions?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
All the other lines are black. So why not black? Match everything.

·
Registered
427 Posts
YEP thats what I thought all the lines are black, I ordered black for mine..

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Ordered some 8 deg trees and a black brake line to go with them, now im haveing seconds thoughts about black over silver.

Opinions?
i got the stainless steel--wish I'd kept the black.--I have a black bike.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I went with the silver because I have already has the Honda SS Braided throttle and clutch cables along with the Spiegler SS braided brake lines. If you change one, then you’ll want to change all of them. I think the silver/braided looks better for what it’s worth.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
several colors can go either way, but the matte i would think that black would be best. There really isnt much that is shiny on the bike. BUT ... if you were to go with a contrasting color, it could really set the bike off. Going with the red pinstripe in the wheels, you can go with a red cable. If you wanted to get really creative you can change the pinstripe to something like an orange, and go with orange cables ... or even blue, green .... but i would think that the silver or stainless would be my last choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts