Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to order an emblem from bikebandit.com for the Fury and they're listed as TYPE1, TYPE2, TYPE3, TYPE4 and TYPE5 for the 5 OEM colors of the 2010 Fury (Black, Light Silver Metallic, Ultra Blue Metallic, Dark Red Metallic and Matte Silver Metallic).

But there's no map of which TYPE coincides with which OEM color. Their customer service couldn't even help me because they don't have that map yet from Honda. How useless are they??

Does anyone know which type coincides with the Black Fury? Does anyone have a genuine parts manual that would say?

Thanks!

:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
I'm trying to order an emblem from bikebandit.com for the Fury and they're listed as TYPE1, TYPE2, TYPE3, TYPE4 and TYPE5 for the 5 OEM colors of the 2010 Fury (Black, Light Silver Metallic, Ultra Blue Metallic, Dark Red Metallic and Matte Silver Metallic).

But there's no map of which TYPE coincides with which OEM color. Their customer service couldn't even help me because they don't have that map yet from Honda. How useless are they??

Does anyone know which type coincides with the Black Fury? Does anyone have a genuine parts manual that would say?

Thanks!

Type 1 BLACK
Type 2 DIGITAL SILVER
Type 3 RED
Type 4 BLUE
Type 5 MATTE SILVER

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts

Thanks!

scastro901:
You best bet is to call your local Honda parts department and ask:
Here what I found on the microfiche Ohio, Florida, Honda, Parts, Accessories, dealer, Honda Direct LIne

Not sure if the TYPE 1 - 5 correlates to the respective color or not.
I compared the Front fender part number withe the rear fender.
The front fender designates the the appropriate color whereas the rear fender part number refers to a TYPE number.

Part Number Description
61100-MFR-670ZA FENDER, FR. *B197M* (GLINT WAVE BLUE METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZA FDR, RR. (TYPE1)

61100-MFR-670ZE FENDER, FR. *NHA30M* (DIGITAL SILVER METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZE FDR, RR. (TYPE2)

61100-MFR-670ZB FENDER, FR. *NHB01* (GRAPHITE BLACK)
80110-MFR-670ZC FDR, RR. (TYPE3)

61100-MFR-670ZD FENDER, FR. *R337M* (BORDEAUX RED METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZD FDR, RR. (TYPE4)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]61100-MFR-670ZF FENDER, FR. *NH389M* (MAT BULLET SILVER)
80110-MFR-670ZF FDR, RR. (TYPE5)

If you look closely, you will notice the last digits of the part numbers seem to correlate with one another except for TYPE 3 Graphite Black:confused:
I would call Honda's parts department to make sure
T

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
If it's fast it's gotta be TYPE5

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
scastro901:
You best bet is to call your local Honda parts department and ask:
Here what I found on the microfiche Ohio, Florida, Honda, Parts, Accessories, dealer, Honda Direct LIne

Not sure if the TYPE 1 - 5 correlates to the respective color or not.
I compared the Front fender part number withe the rear fender.
The front fender designates the the appropriate color whereas the rear fender part number refers to a TYPE number.

Part Number Description
61100-MFR-670ZA FENDER, FR. *B197M* (GLINT WAVE BLUE METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZA FDR, RR. (TYPE1)

61100-MFR-670ZE FENDER, FR. *NHA30M* (DIGITAL SILVER METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZE FDR, RR. (TYPE2)

61100-MFR-670ZB FENDER, FR. *NHB01* (GRAPHITE BLACK)
80110-MFR-670ZC FDR, RR. (TYPE3)

61100-MFR-670ZD FENDER, FR. *R337M* (BORDEAUX RED METALLIC)
80110-MFR-670ZD FDR, RR. (TYPE4)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]61100-MFR-670ZF FENDER, FR. *NH389M* (MAT BULLET SILVER)
80110-MFR-670ZF FDR, RR. (TYPE5)

If you look closely, you will notice the last digits of the part numbers seem to correlate with one another except for TYPE 3 Graphite Black:confused:
I would call Honda's parts department to make sure
T
If you look at the EMBLEMS as stated in the op you will see what I posted. I went into work this morning and looked at the the Honda parts online, in the online parts fiche the dealer has there is a block at the top for color, that is not available in HDLs online cat. I looked thru all 5 colors and posted what I found, Bikebandit probably can't get that area in their fiche. scastro901 if you have any problems pm me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you look at the EMBLEMS as stated in the op you will see what I posted. I went into work this morning and looked at the the Honda parts online, in the online parts fiche the dealer has there is a block at the top for color, that is not available in HDLs online cat. I looked thru all 5 colors and posted what I found, Bikebandit probably can't get that area in their fiche. scastro901 if you have any problems pm me.
Thanks Clueless. TYPE1 it is. Speaking of cluless, bikebandit couldn't even help me. They said they don't have the translation yet from Honda and they are listed like that because the listing came from Honda that way so it was out of their control until they get a legend (or translation).

I told them they need to do a better job with that aspect of their site, it's ridiculous to not know what you're ordering, nor have customer service even able to help you. They might as well take those listings down. Every other aspect of that site is fantastic. Love their OEM part schematics! It's a shame.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts